Season: 12-12 -7

Season: 24-2 +40

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for Grand Finals Brack Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

(Grand Finals Spray and Skins Rewards available only on 10/10)

Let’s hope the Fusion and the Dynasty make this competitive…though my heart is gonna be in very bad shape after these matches…

Uber is back, go Seoul but i dont mind too much just hoping for a close match, if its anything like last match then i am going to be very happy

I know there are snipers everywhere, but I still hope I’ll see some Profit Pharah. I don’t deny that Widow takes skill etc. etc., but I really enjoy watching all the crazy roof gliding stuff Pharah can pull off.

Is it only my player that glitches out?

I’m getting some weirdness with the video freezing for a fraction of a second (not the audio) on this round of Busan, if that’s what you mean.

Flankhog is apparently not just a plat problem.

Imagine being able to hear his footsteps though.

We need Neverbloom to poke Fusion with a stick, like he did with the Dragons. Right now, Dynasty are walking it.

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

lol i’ll poke them with a stick when they go 2-0 down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

More than I wish to I experience a lack of certain sounds, it feels like I have 7.1 enabled on stereo headphones.

It’s no doubt fun to play this game when one character determines what characters you’re even allowed to play. :’)

The pattern is pretty clear: if enemy has widowmaker, you have to match with your own widow and you’re only allowed to play tanks who don’t have massive critboxes, have loads of hp and who can properly protect themselves against snipers. And then you gotta have widow yourself.

Doublesniper is funnily enough, best tankiller as much as they’re a squishykillers. Tanks cannot touch snipers from so far away but widow lobs them with 300dmg headshots every second. Time to do something about that.

1 Like

Well, um. At least Hanzo’s dragons look really cool with the golden FX, I guess.

Flankhog gesture is at it again.

1 Like

i need to do a lot of stick poking during half time(well technically its not half time but watchpoint)

1 Like

Well, Neverbloom, time to begin the stick poking.

As for the match, Dynasty are on match point heading into the break.

Control Score: Dynasty 2, Fusion 0.

Hybrid Score: Dynasty 3, Fusion 2.

MATCH SCORE: Dynasty 2, Fusion 0.

NEXT UP: Fusion map pick. Dynasty are on match point.

2 Likes

Philly is getting clowned. Looks like they don’t even belong in the Grand Finals the way they’re playing.

I know, right? I wonder if the Washington Justice would’ve fared any better…at least with the Justice, the patch they are playing on can cater to each of the Justice player’s strengths (part of why despite being a 12th seed, the Justice ended up claiming 3rd place in the NA region).

lol well last match looked pretty terrible(not quite as terrible as this) in how one sided it was, so i do have some hope that it can be turned around a bit because the last match was a classic, so i’ll do my best :stuck_out_tongue:

i wonder how helpful the map selection is

yay its Anubis, that is a map i really enjoy watching