Seoul Dynasty vs. Philadelphia Fusion - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

Philly outclassed them when they run the Hog/Sigma into them though. Washington didn’t really have a plan B for when the Zarya wasn’t working, when they tried to mirror Philly, they were outclassed.

Seoul have been running the Hog/Sigma from their first playoffs match and have looked excellent doing so, they’d probably do even better against Washington.

1 Like

Two nanoed hogs sleeping on the job simultaneously.

2 Likes

what a very strange 2nd point, was fun to watch though

i been doing some poking, a bit at least :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Of course they woke up while I had to go and deal with something IRL. :unamused:

1 Like

“How can you expect profit to make such a rotation?”

You can’t and that’s the fun point of snipers. You won’t know till you are dead. As intended. =)

1 Like

that was disappointing

1 Like

That was a really nice GravFluxDragon.

It’s because I was able to resume watching. :unamused:

1 Like

lol its like my football(soccer) team, whenever i would watch they would do nothing, i leave for 2 minutes and they score 2 goals :stuck_out_tongue: i think i am just bad luck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guess which one is Seoul…

1 Like

Heck yeah, Profit Pharah. Going to enjoy it while it lasts.

nice shots Heesu, very good

that was better than i expected, still expect them to lose though

There we go, back to double sniper. Feh.

Reminder: This map is no longer drawable. Dynasty must get 42.9% progress on Point B or the Fusion wins and the series continues.

Well, that’s that, then.

What did I just watch?

1 Like

Where was regular season Fusion?

I don’t like finals Fusion.

1 Like

A massacre.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

I think FunnyAstro might be crying. I don’t blame him, that was a devastating series of losses.

2 Likes

disappointing but at least they did put up some fight on Anubis even if it wasnt enough

1 Like