Seems like Mei, Doomfist and Reaper are the next targets

I see multiple topics about those three right now, that they are op, low skill or whatever.
Because of 2-2-2 and OWL-pickrates.

After the forum managed to get them nerfed, we can start over with Tracer, Widow, Genji and Hanzo again.
haHA.

1 Like

And it’s just a never ending cycle of nerfs until battle mercy and BBY dva are the best DPS in the game and meta

2 Likes

They already gave Doomfist some of the most devastating nerfs ever… I doubt that they’re going to seriously tune him in any way…
Reaper? Ehh… perhaps they’ll tune some things down. They did buff him numerous times in an attempt to make him a more viable pick in upper brackets… and failed.
Mei is interesting. I do believe that they’re going to either tackle her cc or her ice wall.

Tbh, i’d love to see that happen xD
JUST FOR THE MEMES

Personally I feel Doomfist is in a relatively solid spot. His nerfs had some bug fixes and small buffs that came afterwards and he’s settled well afterwards.

His ultimate is still just a glorified Tracer recall, but other than that… he does feel quite balanced. Even if certain parts of the forum still disagree

1 Like

It’s got its ups and downs. I don’t feel it’s as weak as a lot of players feel though personally.

Yea- it’s hot trash for offense.

But it’s strength is in its “I’m out” capabilities. Doomfist can be wreckless to a higher degree- instead of saving half of his kit for escape, he can use slam/uppercut for attack, and RP for attack, and then use meteor to blitz out if needed.

Or use it to set up on odd terrain to set up full damage slam combos.

Or just combo it in to secure a take down without using a core ability.

Or just cook cooldowns from the safety of space.

Yadda. It has a lot of powerful uses. Just “killing a target reliably” by itself isn’t one of them lol

As I said, glorified Recall xD

It’s highly situational, that’s for sure.
Personally, I most often use it to either escape at low hp, to dodge ultimate’s(such as Reapers Death blossom and Tracers Pulse Bomb) and to clear out the Hamsters Mine Field.
Oh and to kill clueless Widowmakers

1 Like