Seeing new Developers posting on the forums is WONDERFUL!

Just wanted to point this out there, some new Developer faces forum accounts that we’ve never seen, have made their debut!

Despite my personal feelings of the patch notes (I really disagree with a lot of changes), seeing more developer clarification and transparency is exactly what we’ve been asking for.

Glad to meet you, hope you chime in more!

114 Likes

I agree, seeing more developer responses on the forums lately is nice, same with the interviews. It’s cool to see some new developer accounts popping up too.

Hopefully it keeps up, I’m liking the new patches recently.

16 Likes

they are ordered to post, don’t worry, they will leave very fast

19 Likes

RUDE AF, what the heck man?!

This is what scares them away. Stop it.

29 Likes

Here we see the cynicism that makes them unable to stomach the forums for long periods.

24 Likes

Seems like the Earnings call delivered, we did get a bit of a bolster in staff numbers for Overwatch.

1 Like

Again, this is not the warm welcome y’all should be giving.

4 Likes

Well, let’s be honest, the forums are about as cold as Mei’s Cryoblaster.

4 Likes

Probably colder.

Doesn’t mean you should chime in with your 2 frosty cents. Say hi. Give them a welcome worth appearing for.

Seriously, Google “positive feedback loop”.

6 Likes

I’m not even being cold :laughing:

I just said that they delivered on their promise with the Q4 Earnings call

1 Like

This isn’t a charity they’re running here. They reap the seeds they sow. Which has been balance patches centered around OWL viewership, lack of gameplay content and being silent towards the community.

5 Likes

Welp, lets see where it will go, it might be mostly because of ptr, mayby one day we will actualy see them less secret about what they work on.

Can’t imagine why…

… Oh I remember. toxic attitudes.

5 Likes

Charity? Being nice is free. It only costs you your sanity on some really bad days.

Past grievances doesn’t stop you from being nice to someone who has never introduced themselves before.

6 Likes

It’s a for-profit publicly traded multi-billion dollar company. Criticism is absolutely allowed and they certainly have earned much to criticize.

3 Likes

Them: "Hi, I’m new here, let me clear something up…"

Me: "Hi, nice to meet you. Thanks for that."

You: "We all hate your company."

This is literally the same passive aggression that Matilda tweeted out earlier… Stop it. Seriously.

Say hi or get out… go make your rant about the company in another thread if it bothers you that much.

16 Likes

I’ll say whatever I want. They created the increased criticism with their silence, their balance patches centered around OWL and their lack of gameplay content.

Being positive has nothing to do with it. It’s in their best interest as a business to serve their customers and listen and create content.

3 Likes

You can say what ever you want to say, but doesn’t make you right either.

They listen to their customers, but you lack patience and are a bit spoiled for wanting something faster that is free.

4 Likes

Being spoiled has nothing to do with it.

They either keep the game fresh and exciting or it dies out and they get less business.

3 Likes

Please, just take it out of this thread.

3 Likes