Secret Private ExC? (day 2 edit)

So… that means its not Experimental Card.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that was the way of thinking of the French goverment…

Just before the guillotine met more then 10,000 people of that .1%.

2 Likes
5 Likes

sus

Well no but how exactly would he be able to prove there isn’t one with that argument

Considering how low levels of trust dropped, developers would have to be really open with what they are doing to regain it.

i would still love it, rainbow freeze

They literally let the pros balance OW2 for them. What difference a private exc going to make even if there is such?

Also you know the game is dead when ppl are excited about an exc like it is the best thing ever.

Your Overwatch talks about it in this video and also about an NDA: The Future of Overwatch - YouTube (somewhere around 2:40 in the beginning).

If there’s none, what is this than?

1 Like

Sorry, what is ExC? ty

Thats where it was.

Hoping soon, is sooner then months from now.

Now to spend the day moving my pile of treasure from one part of Skyrim to the other.

It’s pretty weird though that the community manager denies it because if there’s an NDA, it’s usually pretty serious.

1 Like

Let’s hope that “Soon” wasn’t really trademark by Blizzard.

Or we really are talking about something that we won’t see for 2 years.

1 Like

3 years, tbh (20 cha

And somehow, after all this years waiting.

One thing has still stayed the same.

Aka: D. Va age is still 19 years old

Shes a vampire

1 Like

Just to note: I was 24 when I was introduced to D. Va (19 years old)

Now I am 31. (And likely going to be 34 when OW2 D. Va (19 years old) is introduced to me.)

1 Like

i dont think time has passed in overwatch lore? unless im mistaken. everything is in a frozen state. just like the game … its abandoned hehe

1 Like

abandoned?

More like Overwatch banned itself…

Trying to lighten the mood. (Moving hoards of treasure in Skyrim is alot of work.)