Secret Private ExC? (day 2 edit)

So there is one

Who knows what is contained within it

So youtubers and OWL players will continue to “balance” this game?? :clown_face:

3 Likes

If there is a secret experimental that they don’t want us to know about then it’s probably some balance changes they want to test for OW2 reworks and stuff, but they don’t want to or can’t put it into the game rn

1 Like

Slang. The term “sketch” or “sketchy” refers to a person or situation that is a little strange or out of place (thanks Urban dictionary).

2 Likes

Sketch you say not? Would be interesting

Hello AndyB, Do we have an ETA’s on when this could possibly be out?

Just a subtle hint? Please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If there is something on the horizon, please let us know soon.

Thank you.

With the way things are going in Overwatch. I am looking forward to the day Overwatch Classic Servers are talked about. (LAUNCH DAY). :slight_smile:

Call me selfish, but Really though. I am not having a fun time in Overwatch anymore. I mean Mercy gets completely changed in 2017 and the backlash that scar’d the community just as bad as the WoW Druid Tree Form on Resto, which caused a major outcry and exodus of players.

Maybe Mass rez was NOT perfect. But I would still rather have a Mercy player being grounded and still have that mass Rez ult, than the current Valk. Ult she has. She is Ulting and being picked off while shes on a personal vendetta with her pistol, while floating around the map.

Match maker and Skill rating, (especially) for Competitive is the other big issue.

• Throwers and leavers somehow being in Higher ranks.
  • Solo Q players being placed into the “lions den” with teamsters / group-party players that go on targeted assaults.
  • The server pitting one-trick widowmains against each other ON PURPOSE. (obvious match is obvious).

:frowning:

2 Likes

Uh huh sure…

9 Likes

“I am Jo Dee, Welcome to Ba Sing Se.”

1 Like

lol

there’s nothing good coming and they’ve already communicated that

1 Like

3 Likes

Just like there is no cow level, right?

Right?

Riiiiiiggghhhtt?!

:wink:

1 Like

Its amazing how the community tried to reach this far coz of lack of content, secret patches? Really?

Whats next? Assume theres a hidden meaning in devs reply and the devs themselves tried to ride and fool everyone just to have a fake excitement and anticipation?

s/

Isn’t that kinda the whole thing with OW2 in general?

1 Like

There’s a troll queue though, right? I’m right. There’s totally a troll queue.

What’s next?

According to the random object Generator

…A Bowl.

Guess Devs going to make event around a new brand of Lucio ohs.

1 Like

Yes this is very frustrating.

BUT, I don’t think it’ll be 5v5 or anything like that.

YourOverwatch knows about this ExC and won’t say anything due to NDA. BUT we can read between the lines. He keeps saying that 5v5 should drop and they should bring it earlier…and other stuff similar to that. If the ExC was that, I doubt he’d be making videos saying to do that.

1 Like

Imagine if the private ExC was just the Mei winter snowball event… but with colored snow.

You know the Dev team was likely Yellow team in that situation

2 Likes

But there is a dev discord where streamers and youtubers and OWL players feed devs their demands for how they specifically and personally want their games to play in their elite top 0.1% ranked/pro games

3 Likes