Season 36 top 500 rewards not received

I haven’t received the final OW1 competitive season top 500 rewards even though I was rank 47 (tank) before the servers closed. I play on the asian console server, where the ranks are much lower in general. I’ve heard that any top 500 players in diamond didn’t receive rewards. Is that working as intended? Almost all console top 500 players in asia are diamond rank.

I worked really hard to get top 500 for the final season, and I’m disappointed not to have the rewards.

2 Likes

unfortunately a lot of people having the same issue. It seem like dev team already post up an update for this issue.

" This delay also impacts the delivery of Overwatch League Viewership Incentives & Perks from the Postseason matches during the period between Oct 30 - Nov 4, along with the rotation of cosmetics in the Overwatch League shop."

1 Like

Yup this is a bug that’s been acknowledged by Blizzard support. Still don’t have any idea when the devs will fix it though.

Azdyph really did an amazing job.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping this thread again.

One more bump for this thread.

Bumping a little before update.

1 Like

Bumping once more post-update as well.

Giving this post another bump.