Season 16 stats disappeared

So I went to queue up for season 17 and I noticed in my stats that I had nothing for season 16, a season where I played ~20 hours iirc. I also have the season 16 spray and player icon, but my stats just don’t exist in the player profile. I’ve been away from overwatch for about a week, so I don’t know if this happened recently or while I was gone. Anybody else have this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

22 Likes

I have the same problem. I did my placements on Monday and came back two days later to find that I have no stats for it.

4 Likes

You’re not alone guys, you’re not alone. I hope it will be fixed, because i spend almost 30 hours in this season.

3 Likes

I have exactly the same problem… I reached masters on season 16, then I came back after season 17 started and I couldn’t even see my competitive season 16 on my career profile… Back to diamond I guess ;(

1 Like

I think it keeps your MMR, but deletes your profile stats for some reason…

I have the same problem too

1 Like

Same problem, I have all the rewards and I even have my season high in the leaderboards but it’s missing in my career profile.

2 Likes

Hmm yea I just checked my season 16 leaderboard and I’m on there as well.

1 Like

Same! I was so confused at first. I even restarted my game but it seems to have completely vanished. Hope Blizzard can bring it back, I worked really hard to reach my career high on S16. If not then oh well… But when I queued into a S17 game the MMR at least seemed to be based on S16 (not 100% sure).

2 Likes

Would love a response from Blizz on this issue

1 Like

Yeah same issue here as well!

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Same here I can’t see my season 16 stats in my career profile too and I asked my friend if they could see but they also can’t see it. Blizzard pls solve this.

1 Like

Same issue! It’s literally GONE. And it had my career high. Not visible to anyone else either, so I think it’s actually gone.

1 Like

Hey everyone. This is a bug that I have heard is being investigated. Please take the time to also check the Current Competitive Season (season 17), make sure that you are also showing to completed your placement matches (showing a skill rating in your profile). If not, just remember to play any additional games to complete your placement matches by August 13th.

There is no news from Blizzard yet if any missing matches from either season will be restored.

2 Likes

Yep mine gone also, so weird. Heaps of server issues also this season. Had people complaining of black screens in my last comp game and then three ppl from my team and 4 from the other team all just vanished… played the final round 3 vs 2 but obvs thats a different issue

Also happened to me FeelsBadMan

1 Like

This happened to me too. Fix this please!

1 Like

Le même problème de mon coté pls help !

Happened to me as well. A little frustrating as I played over 50 hours iirc and reached masters. Hope I can get it back.

1 Like