Season 16 stats disappeared

Same Problem for me. I only played 10 games so I thought maybe it had to do something with the amount of games played but since you played over 20 hours, that possibility can be excluded.

1 Like

Same problem for me. I hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

I think I only lost my season 16 stats on this account after doing placements because I recall seeing them on this account even though my other account lost season 16’s stats.

I know for a fact I played last season because I tracked every game I played in a spreadsheet with the date and SR. It seems to have actually lost my stats since I placed 1sr away where I started season 16 and using stats from season 15 to place me this season (season 17). Also, I have the rewards from seasons 16 including the spray ( imgur .com /X8tSmnY.jpg ).

1 Like

My season 16 was there for like 2 weeks but then it was just gone. You can still find my season 16 final sr by going to the season 16 top 500 Americas, but if you go to my profile, its gone. I also have the top 500 icon for season 16, and everything else that comes with top 500 but the whole season 16 page on my profile is just missing.

Edit: It is 9/11/19 and my season 16 has been restored.

Bumping because same, lost my S16

1 Like

my season 16 profile is not showing either…

1 Like

Same here, season 16 stats have vanished. Still have the icon though.

1 Like

Same issue here, missing season 16, can see myself in leaderboards tho.

1 Like

honestly glad its not just me! cant see my season 16 stats at all on my profile. hope this gets fixed soon

1 Like

This happened to lots of players. Hope this fixed soon.

Same problem for me. I hope it gets fixed soon. :frowning:

i have the same problem and the issue still affects me on season 17 my 16 and 17 stasts disappeared

Any progress or news on a fix from Blizz? I miss my stats and career high :cry:

I lost season 15. Can we get a response to having these replaced?

I lost season 16 too.

I have lost season 16 as well

I have the same problem, I hope blizzard can do something to fixe this bug.

same problem here. So frustrating reached my career high and it’s gone as well

Same, fixe this please !

Same problem here, just got a new career high in that season so I hope it gets fixed