Season 11 trailer premiering now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRCMGpL_5-U

1 Like

For those who can still smile for this game, woohoo! Yippee, new season… :partying_face::tada::sparkles:

For those who already know what’s coming… Don’t worry, we’ll get through the disappointment together. :sob:

6 Likes

Is it me or is the stream laggy as hell

It is…

They always gotta show Pharah in her ult getting shot down lmao I swear they’re doing it on purpose!

2 Likes

genji, sojourn, hammond, ana, cass themed skins

Ashe mythic

Rein mythic weapon

Sombra aztec legendary for free (couldve sworn we had this before)

Kaiju Roadhog BP bundle

runasapi map

push changes (colliseo)

user created missions (dont specify)

quickplay hacked (pickable passives)

2 new hero missions (soldier and kiriko)

summer games (lifeguard skins - shop most likely - kiriko lifeweaver hog lucio junk)

mauga’s hawaiian shirt skin

transformers collab

I NEED that Lifeweaver Lifeguard skin :hot_face:

4 Likes

there’s a blogpost with more info btw

Rip Ashe mains. You get to be the like most memorable Power Rangers villain for your Mythic.
Mythic weapons are a thing starting with Rein.
Rein’s demon hammer effects do look pretty cool, double cool if you have his Diablo skin.
Uhhhh Aztec Sombra is free, I thought it was a decent skin.
New QP Hacked, selectable passives. Could be interesting.
Colleseo redux, looks like it cuts down that end wide open sniper playgrown.
Runasapi has good aesthetics, it is Push so I have little hope for it being fun though.

1 Like

Okay Bastion is for sure getting a transformer skin. If he doesn’t then I’ll be speechless.

They’ll always have me in stitches with their “100 million players” lie that they needed to bring up again for this filler season :p…

In terms of gameplay, nothing interesting to see outside of one Push map rework and an actual new map. Sad…

What about Clash, though, or bringing 2CP back ? Too many missed opportunities for the game to have more content. It’s really getting repetitive…

2 Likes

Again??? Are they aware other heroes exist? :yawning_face:

ana already has a mythic weapon…its bound to E by default :wink:

Lame, nothing new to look forward to. The map has its charm, at least. Not too hyped about skins since I don’t spend money on the shop, despite skins comprising 90% of the new “content”. I’m rather bored by their predictable patterns in giving heroes skin. Yeah, of course Kiriko and Rein get their gazillionth skin.

1 Like

Expected, but still yikes from me. New map looks cool, but that basically just means we get something new in like what? <10% of matches? Quick play hacked might be the most exciting thing this season.

…and what happened to Clash?

I don’t know what that means, it’s just annoying that Rein got one of the first unique weapon types, forgot what they called those ones, and now he gets it again. Not even asking it for Ana since I’m unlikely to pay for a weapon skin, just saying other heroes should get more cosmetic love.

Free Aztec skin… sigh, another 20 usd wasted.

The ashe mythic looks pretty cool, one of those variants was very Rita Repulsa. I will definitely be getting that with the free bp coins.

Myhtic Ashe, better than Mercy mythic…

Season 13 I guess…?

1 Like

Lol no, Mercy mythic is obviously better than Ashe mythic.

:clown_face:

1 Like