Season 10 competitive ban bug update?

I have seen that a dev has said they have identified an issue, but i haven’t seen anyone that’s been unbanned? Everyone is still saying they’re banned in the discord? Has there been any further updates? I can’t navigate these forums well to find if there has been.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Has anyone actually been unbanned yet?

2 Likes

I have been banned from playing ranked that day and for that reason.

I appealed and they gave me the typical automatic reply of “this is our policy…”.

I am still banned.

3 Likes

Both answers are in the link above:

We are now working to remove the Season Ban from impacted accounts. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix the issue for affected players.

There is no need to start a ticket with Customer Support as they are unable overturn Competitive or Unranked leaver penalties.

You are right… i send a ticket… next time i will read all carefully.

I see I’m not the only one banned for season 10, never left a game and never insulted

Still banned. Any one unbanned?

1 Like

That is some massive bull, I would take it a step further and file a complaint with the BBB. The devs made a massive issue and they can’t seem to correct it.

It’s pointless anyway. All the answers are automated. And i opened the ticket on Tuesday, before I heard I shouldn’t open a ticket, and I’ve had one response the day after been waiting since Wednesday to hear anything.

Guess we have to wait for the devs to say something but it’s the weekend now so they’re probably not even working so it hopefully will be next week. Shame we can’t play comp on the weekend though.

Isn’t that the whole point of customer service? To answer questions and try to resolve issues with a product?

same thing happend to me, I’m banned and nothing change for 4-5 days ;((

1 Like

I’m still banned and does anyone have any news?

1 Like

That’s depressing to find out

it is and the worst part is that I can only wait because the tickets are useless

I got banned by the APPLYING UPDATE bug and never got my lost rank or season ban removed but hoping Blizzard does right by the community this time. Keep the rest of us updated if you can.

1 Like

Still banned too, any more updates?

2 Likes

People like you are the reason 1st level support has to be automated as heavy and why things are taking longer than necessary.

They told you they’re working on it. Is it taking (too) long? Yea. Do you help by still demanding more ressources? Hell no.

they don’t give a crap, it’s been days. It’s a very simple issue to fix it, they just don’t wanna do it.

2 Likes

Once they have acknowledged the error, I don’t see the problem in fixing it.

The truth is that the situation is strange and frustrating.

1 Like