Season 10 competitive ban bug update?

If they can’t figure their system out they need to be fired. How many of these players bought the BP and can’t play comp and finish the pass??? That right there is grounds for a complaint with the BBB.

1 Like

Guys its been 4 days and still nothing, don’t bother opening a ticket.I think you need to move on and try better games cuz this game don’t like use.

2 Likes

The days continue to pass and there is no news of any person who has had the sanction reversed.

Is that no one can do anything? this forum there is no Blizzard staff to read it and can take action on the matter?

2 Likes

Same here. 7 days no update and still “banned”

I just got a response from a them in support. Surprise surprise ! It was a bot saying that infractions and bla bla bla.

A bot doing bot things. It’s pathetic that a company that big cares this low to their costumers, and im not only talking about Blizzard, MicroSoft.

1 Like

Ban cancelled in my occount with the update of the game.

same here finally with compensation

ban lifted here as well with an apology by email and compensations.

I got unbanned yesterday. I didn’t file tickets or anything. BTW how do you appeal or file tickets? Also, are there any details of the bug? “Bug” sounds fishy… I suspect user error…

Got email: