Scout Sombra will be used for one thing

Stop trolling please. Just leave this post If you can’t read.

Nice “facts”. You really proved me wrong.

You don’t need facts to counter people who don’t come with facts…

I actually did show up with statistics - I showed how much slower stealth is and I showed you how few solo kills top Sombras get.

Where are your facts?

Again. Come with evidence supporting your claims, the claims that go against mine, then argue.

Stealth takes 7 seconds to go the same distance the previous distance went.

Fitzy gets a solo kill once ever 4.11 minutes.

Again, where are your facts?

There are quite a bit more time in, 4 minutes than 7 seconds, isn’t there?

What is that supposed to mean?

Don’t feed such people if they dont provied anything to the thread just flag them and leave them be you will only end up making yourself toxic or blizzard will just close the thread because of there typical non-construcive thing they like to do.

Everyone who once opened the Sombra page of Overbuff knows who you are so let the trolls be idio*s and continue you supports to Sombra.

1 Like

If you get to be in top 500 for using stealth for 4 minutes at a time, then clearly the new sombra works as intended.

You know that he was higher pre patch right?

1 Like

Talking to sral94 is like arguing with a toddler that doesn’t fully understand language yet.

You’re better off ignoring him and his inane posts.

Accualy I had once the displeasure of talking to a few flat earther and @sral94 kinda talks like them.

1 Like

Yes. He is lower. But he needs to get used to a reworked hero?

You can say that about almost every hero

Confirming kills that have escaped from others, disrupting some of your allies mini-1v1s, and otherwise being effective if you lower your preconceived notions and actually learn how to play her now?

1 Like

Weird… its almost like… SOMBRA ISNT AN ASSASSIN AND IS NOT DESIGNED TO GET SOLO KILLS, AS JEFF HAS SAID SINCE FREAKING DAY 1!

“One area (where we might not see eye-to-eye on with the player-base) is we don’t expect Sombra to ever be a vicious assassin,” Kaplan said. “Even though she’s in the Offense category, we could equally see her almost being in the Support category. We see her more as a disruptor—a back-line disruptor—than a front-line flanker or assassin. So, our goal is not to make Sombra kill people quicker—that’s not what we’re really interested in at this time.”

How much clearer can he be?

1 Like

Yeah we get it. She is a camera:

1 Like

Or, OR, she could be a saboteur and a finisher like i said. “Wow that 1v1 i see going on between that enemy pharah and our junkrat isnt going well for our junkrat. Would be a shame if she dropped out of the sky into his range… hack k bye.” or “Oh look. I can see through the wall that their mccree is pretty low. He’s probably running to get a health pack. Let me run over there and finish him off, or if i cant get there in time, let my team know where he’s running to so they can ambush him” or (and this one actually happened to me only like two games ago) “is that a tracer i see going around us out of the corner of my eye. I’ll just use my infinite speed boost to catch up with her right before she backlines and hack oops. where you gonna go now? shoot her in back of the head and kill her before she can get her recall back.”

Pretty sophisticated, useful, and violent “camera” if you ask me. You don’t have to be the guy getting the kills to have use, genius.

1 Like

Scout Sombra now can be even more effective with this new exploit xD:

All credits of finding the exploit go to Sombra Translocater Exploit