Scout Sombra will be used for one thing

Checking the enemy team comp and then teleporting to spawn to switch heroes.

51 Likes

What was already done pre patch by the pros. Great role she got there Geoff. Now i see how we always played her wrong. We arent supposed to play her at all.

50 Likes

The only difference is that now you can do it on Defense because Translocator has an infinite duration.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You can just drop the TL in spawn at Anubis and wait by the dropship to check out who’s who.

1 Like

…or if you count to 5, you can have the same information by doing the following:

Press tab.

Thanks Jeoff! <3

47 Likes

Or you could play her to take down the enemy healers and win the game?

7 Likes

Let’s not pretend that Sombra has the kill capacity to actually do that, especially if healers are anywhere near each other.

I know you like to pretend some pretty crazy things based on your posts, but you should reality check yourself every so often.

26 Likes

Doing it on defence would be stupid, you’d be giving them a free push

Good luck getting a push when your Rein has no shield.

2 Likes

Sombra has an easy time killing mercy, zen and ana…
She can kill lucio and moira quite easily.

She is one of the best counters to brigitte.

If you don’t think so, that is fine, but the new sombra doesn’t have any problems with this.

1 Like

Remember what I said about reality checking yourself?

20 Likes

She’s really good if you want to lose SR, but not technically break a rule.

6 Likes

Again, If you think so, that is fine.
It’s wrong, but it’s fine to have an opinion.

I’m going to stop now, because again, I’ve seen your completely inane posts and know that it’s pointless to interact with you, even in a silly way. You have repeatedly shown that you have no idea what you’re actually talking about, and any further interaction would be a waste of your time and mine. I have nothing constructive to say to you from here on, and I bid you good day.

12 Likes

She’s already used like that in OWL. Apparently someone at Blizzard saw that and thought “HEY! That looks like a great new direction for Sombra (even though Sombra players will hate it)”

-.-

1 Like

Farewell troll.
If you can’t argue, don’t try.

Sombra deals 160 dps, and can headshot.
She can set up the kill.
She is the first to do anything.
She can hack moira so that she can’t do anything.

Even If the moira and sombra start shooting at each other at the same time it will take moira 4 seconds to kill sombra.
While it will take sombra less than 1,5 without headshots, to kill moira.

What game are you playing and where can I download it?
That got to be some of the most absurd things written on the forum today…

For your own sake I’m going to assume it’s weak troll-bait.

13 Likes

Yes, he is a bonafide troll.

2 Likes

Backline harasser was a thing before Sombra 3.0

What we wanted was a way to make this actually viable because… well… my team got wiped while i was setting up to get the Ana (5v6 with Sombra is also a thing)

9 Likes

You arent considering Sombra spread and Moira life steal which reduces your effective dps. If Moira is using an Orb youre not winning that 1v1.

10 Likes