Scientist Moira Looks Amazing!

Does it ?

I find this skin very basic, sadly. it could have been used as a random skin when Moira first got released.

It lacks something to me. There’s no “wow” factor.

Sadly, I don’t really like her Blackwatch skin. In truth, most of her skins aren’t my style. I love the character, in general, but I only really like: Classic, Banshee, and Pale, for the skins. Maybe, Royal too, but thats about it.

So, even though I play her a lot, Archives didn’t really “grab me” for skins, when it came to Moira. But, now, with the Scientist one, I’ll have a good Legendary for her that I can use year round (i wouldn’t use Banshee, outside of Halloween time).

By the way, I’m not trying to take the piss or anything. If you love BlackWatch Moira, i think thats great. She just never really “jived” with me. I only, semi-like it, because it has Lore connections. But, looks-wise, it’s just not really my “bag”, you know?

Too bad that Dyson partnership fell through so we don’t have their logo on her shoulder

Pretty clean looking skin. I like it like last year’s one.

I need that skin, it’s the best one she’s got yet!
By far in my opinion. It’s just one of these ‘‘lore friendly + cool looking’’ skin.

Wished the lab coat looked a bit more like the generic lab coat we all picture, but it looks neat. Too bad Mercy likely won’t get anything like this.

1 Like

Eh, not a big fan myself. I loved the idea of labcoat Moira on paper, but I feel Blizzard hasn’t done that great a job of it.

LOVE Clown Junkrat though <3

Don’t worry, you’ll be able to get them during Anniversary too!

It’s because they can’t really change the silhouette of a hero. An actual lab coat would make her look too different.

Don’t really care since I never get the skins I want.

it’s… a good skin. i’m just upset about that crop top thingy she’s wearing, that doesn’t look like a lab coat… at all. seriously, that thing is an eye sore. but i still generally like the skin because she finally got a tie!!!

Love the new skin we got our lab coat Moira I’m definitely going to be buying this skin with my credits. Love the damage nails on her skin, the tie, the skin itself can’t wait to see the gold gun once it’s released in game.

I am confused why people would like it…it is boring…I am sure they could have done much more with this concept. I guess it is better than last year’s Winston skin…but that is about it…

I feel like a regular old lab coat would have looked lame.
And imagine you having to make a lab coat look related to moira make it from before when moira was younger and still make it look cool

To be honest im a bit disappointed.
I expected either the full suit (like the Tetsuo spray) or the “Mercy type” suit of the other spray, kinda Talon ish. This is just meh, in the middle.

Oh I can’t wait to get it.

Another sleeveless Moira thank goodness.

1 Like

It’s really hard to top the beret she had in the last event, so… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people can’t see perfection even when it is in their face. :frowning:

1 Like

I want her needle fingers to destroy me

It only looks like an epic if you don’t know what her original model looks like.

Also this is her labcoat, featured in her origin story when she came out.

1 Like

I know. I’m two years late but I got the game only this year and the Scientist was the first skin I bought right after this year’s Archives Event started. I absolutely adore it!
But one thing really irritated me. In the transformation intro the bottom part of her backpack isn’t spinning… You know. The part that looks exactly like a portable centrifuge? A real-live thing that’s sole purpose is to spin…

Like I said. I love the skin anyway. But if there is a chance in hell that someone from the devs reads a two year old forum about the Scientist skin and may find it good input… And may even fix it? Please? Pretty please?