Scientist Moira Looks Amazing!

Not you necroing a two-year-old post :skull: but yes pls fix this

Lmfaoooo it’s an old post.

And still people answered right away! I cannot believe it! :smiley:

still against the CoC, you could just make your own post

I agree it’s dumb, but it would be incredibly easy for Blizzard to “close” topics after a certain period of time (almost every forum site does this) so I find it hard to fault the user finding a post on google over the absentee developer.

That’s how I found it. I’m sorry, I didn’t know that’s a thing that annoyed people in the forums…
I just thought it was fitting.

1 Like

it’s against the CoC to reply to year old, 6+ month old threads. it’s annoying for a lot of people and confuses them a lot. ill let it slide since your new here right? only 4 posts? never trust the bottom of a post with 5 threads

No need to apologize. Although I’d advise you to take notice of the forum guidelines to prevent yourself from getting into more trouble.

Can you given me a legit reason that they don’t “close” threads (a notice that this thread is no longer active and can’t be responded to anymore) on these forums though?

Almost everyone besides Blizzard does this, and it prevents accidents like this.

i never said that it shouldn’t lock itself after awhile. it should lock itself so people don’t necro posts and get in trouble and also don’t confuse people

Just wondering your stance on it since you were active on their necro…

…personally, Blizzard just continues to prove to be the biggest joke of a “small indie company” that makes billions of dollars and this is just adding to the pile sadly.

1 Like