San Francisco Shock vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 1 Finals - FINAL

Case in point, lads.

Hey man, can you ease off the aggression? He’s not stupid because he’s wrong.

That people like the underdog? Wow, what a bizarre notion.

Yes Shadow Burn on Genji please not anything else …

Do not defend that troll.

Everyone, thank you for joining me throughout stage 1. Overwatch League is on break next week. Be sure to continue to follow my Overwatch League News Discussion Thread where myself and Bendubz11 deliver the latest news from each of the teams.

Overwatch League resumes on Thursday, April 4th, and you will see me at Burbank in Week 1 for Stage 2. Cheers everyone!

6 Likes

I think deep down you know what point I was saying you just proved. :rofl:

Deep down, appreciate the sarcasm though, almost a trademark of yours at this point. :smiley:

And that’s an order, Sergeant!

Das my birfday :B

Happy birthday me! More OWL! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good job for a listing and doing official threads too. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ah. SMS gets it. Okay, sure.

Meh! So close. Shock gave them a good game, at least.

Be sure to share them CT results when you get them back. Big oof.

I’m not defending him. You’ve been aggressive towards anyone who disagrees with you, I’ve been reading the whole thread. If someone disagrees with you don’t immediatly call them names. Discuss with reasons why you think your point is still valid.

Case in point.

No need for all that agression, bud!
Though considering this is generally his default form of response whenever he get’s laughed at I think I’m going to sign off here, see you guys!

Oh and, bigging up your own disses when no one else will, I rate that.

Great performance by both teams all things considered.

OHHHHFFFFF…

Puckett just burned Mercy again.

1 Like

“No need for all that aggression.”

You came on saying “Any team this guy votes for I’m voting the opposite of he makes any team likeable!”

It goes both ways, dude. It’s just a game. Don’t be so insufferably offended by every little thing I comment.

1 Like

The only fitting way to end Stage 1 is to look at a certain copypasta from WolfOfVillainy (not Wolf the caster, different person):

Runaway now is not OWL level, as fanboy-triggering as that sounds. People loved them for their underdog streak, and their vibrant brand/personality, but expecting them to get pick up is very unrealistic. They still have to actually win something first.
At the same time, I’d honestly advise Flowervin to sell Bumper, Stitch and Haksal and then rebuild. Those buyouts money can help Runaway for a few more season.

What a game, that was awesome to watch. A great way to (hopefully) end the GOATs dominant era.

GGs both teams.

1 Like