San Francisco Shock vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 1 Finals - FINAL

I mean… LA Valiant beat NYXL in stage 4

Lol I know? But they got to play Goats for far longer, and perfect it under professional coaching.

It was definitely the reason they won. Shock did damn well though.

Ill put down for that bracket.

1 Like

Any team Ordeal is trash-talking against, I just instantly take their side. It has to happen. The man is perfect at making any team comparatively likeable.

Alright man enjoy yourself thinking that. They’re a #1 dive team too. If this were a DPS meta they’d still be either a #1 or at least a top tier team. But yeah for sure it’s just the meta. GG

2 Likes

Slime player of the game? :thinking:

Oh was he? Sure, he did really well.

IDK, just guessing. They haven’t said.

Game recognise game

5 Likes

The peak view is near than 230k all streams include, well done goats didn’t kill OWL doom sayer.

I thought Cho was the most clutch, but out of Titans Slime was the one who popped off the most. Bumper just didn’t have a game today.

And they tell Janus to remove his shift key…

today i thought for a moment that Elazer can beat him somehow… but that insane serral unit control - a machine, not a man :smiley:

Of course it didn’t kill it! Just made us realize how much we miss our dps mains :heart:

I am not a Shock fan at all. I would have liked Dragons to have gotten to playoffs because they would have deserved it more then choking Dallas or Boston. I am not making excuses. Excuses would be saying Vancouver got lucky, which is wrong, they won because of pure skill. I am not denying their skill. You are stupid to think I am. I said they are the ones that perfected Goats, I am complimenting them. Stop looking for fights.

1 Like

Ftr Vancouver is one of my favorite teams. Doesn’t hurt to see people get humbled tf out, triggerboy. :joy:

calls someone stupid

puts words in other persons mouth

stop looking for fightzzzzz

Case in point, lads.

Hey man, can you ease off the aggression? He’s not stupid because he’s wrong.

That people like the underdog? Wow, what a bizarre notion.