San Francisco Shock vs. Toronto Defiant - Stage 1 Quarterfinals - FINAL

VS.

#6 San Francisco Shock

#3 Toronto Defiant
4-3 +5

5-2 +5
4-3 +5

5-2 +5

Results of this match do not affect overall standings.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Rules of Stage 1 Playoffs

• Each Overwatch League Stage 1 Playoff match continue to play until a team wins 3 maps. If there is a draw, neither team will be awarded with a map win.
  • In the Stage 1 Playoffs, teams choose the maps to play from the Stage 1 Map Pool (see below).
  • For the starting map, the team with the higher seed will select the starting map for the scheduled map type. The lower seed will select to whether attack or defend.
  • For the every map in succession, the team that lost the previous round select the next map for the scheduled map type. The winning team will select to whether attack or defend. In the event of a draw, the selections to the most recent previous round that did not end in a draw.
  • Scoring for the league season and stage is based on match record, followed by map record, followed by head-to-head map differential, followed by head-to-head match differtial. If a tie still persists a tiebreaker match will be played before the start of the stage or season playoffs.
  • Overwatch League matches plays with the following game mode options:
    •Competitive Play Ruleset
    •Killcam is off
  • Overwatch League Stage 1 is currently being played on patch 1.32.1.1 (Lunar New Year 2019). The current live patch of the game is patch 1.34.0.1 (Baptiste Release).
  • The map pool for each stage has been expanded to 12 maps. Here’s the map pool for Stage 1:
Map 1
Map 2
Map 3
Map 4
Busan Hollywood Temple of Anubis Rialto
Ilios King's Row Horizon Lunar Colony Dorado
Nepal Numbani Volskaya Industries Route 66

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • Any user may share Twitch Clips as you clip them of the match in progress to share with everyone.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Boston is out. Atlanta is out…

I don’t even know who to root for.

I want to see Shock move on but I think Toronto is the better team, either way a former Uprising member will be moving on and I can at least take solace in that.

I’m giving it to Toronto.

2 Likes

SF Shock is good.

They have the memelord Super.

i like both teams but i like seeing newer teams prosper so i’ll root for toronto

Well here we go. Nervous but GO SHOCK!

Oh yeah, Toronto SHOULD win.

Come on, Toronto. Let’s make this all-Canadian stage final happen.

1 Like

Expecting a 6 map 3-2 final score here, no idea who’s winning though. I’ll back Toronto, just because they’ve looked so much better since Neko became available

If Shock wins this, I will play Overwatch tomorrow.

If Toronto wins, I will play Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st].

Anyways, going to bed. I may not be here tomorrow while me and the entire town go down to the State Championship and try to will my high school to a victory, but I will sure as hell be here for the Grand Finals.

Enjoy the matches, y’all… And as always, PLEASE keep a man on the objective, help control the outbreak of Charlie Niners. Later, y’all.

2 Likes

k guys its almost 4AM, gtg … cya all, have fun

3 Likes

also i was gifted the shock twitch chat emote yesterday so im also rooting for them

I think this will be the closest matchup in the playoffs.

Haven’t watched many Shock games, is Rascal regularly in?

He is this stage. He was a ghost last season.

If Shock lose, I’m going to launch Overwatch and bash some skulls with Brigitte.

wait when did toronto get neko from boston?

It swaps a reasonable amount tbh. Either Rascal or Architect I believe, with Babybay and Striker bench warming

I MISS BABYBAY SO MUCH :sob::sob: i hope we see him next stage