San Francisco Shock vs. Toronto Defiant - Stage 1 Quarterfinals - FINAL

Pop that bubble wrap:

1 Like

They’ve had him, but I think he was suspended for 2 or 3 games for boosting.

Neko was Toronto’s first signing, he just wasn’t playing to begin with because of a suspension for comments about Boston soon after being traded

By the way guys, before anyone asks, that wasn’t a blow-up duck they carried out…they were carrying out the most dangerous creature on Planet Earth, the number 1 nuisance on college and office campuses, and the Bird Who Ruins Lawns…THE CANADIAN GOOSE!

Now I’m going to bed…

Oh it was for those spicy leaks?

To be precise, it was because those comments were “obstructing a league office investigation”

https://eui6dii703-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Big-Goose.jpg

Fear the Finnish Goose. It’s Big.

did anyone else see sinatraa kill himself in the killfeed? what happened there?

I didn’t see it, but I’d guess he’d got low, and then used Zarya’s alt fire too close to him

Probably was super low and his alt fire was just enough tickle splash damage that it killed him.

What ever happened to Sleepy? On the bench?

Violet is just better.

Nah he previously tried selling accounts, the obstruction was because he was apparently hiding it somehow, and it worked for most of stage 1.

Seems like Sleepy is very salty about Violet replacing him, so a trade wouldn’t surprise me

Super getting worked in the neutral.

1 Like

Sinatraa’s tracking is freaking insane…

Rascal with the big brain Brig peels for Violet.

Who the heck was Envy targeting with that emp? Didn’t catch the Zen OR the lucio

I’m super disappointed that they changed the Zenyatta skin in this latest patch.
I hope they do a revert, not sure why they’re even allowed to change a skin on you (like fundamental recolour) after you’ve purchased it.