Running Candidates for Hero 30 (Updated, Anubis takes Number 1)

Well, Hammond was in the lore. I think the only surprise characters were Orisa, Moira, and Ashe.

Echo

It was more the Community hamster shock

Jeff confirmed Echo isn’t hero 30. They want to give time to build up the story more before introducing her properly.

1 Like

True, everyone assumed small + hangs out with apes = chimp.

1 Like

I have 40 other candidates these are just the top five (for now)

2 Likes

Imhoping for Lynx 17, ever since their appearance in the comics ive wanted them sooo bad!!

1 Like

Reaper’s kid <20 characters reee>

The usual pattern is Known Person/Unknown Person. The only time it didn’t do this was Brigitte/Hammond but Ashe was unknown so we should be back to known people. The only person we know its not is Echo.

My personal hope is D.mon or Overlord but without the baby D.va mechanic (just let them die screaming like poor little Hammond)

Ashe is a bad buy so I think a villain is a little less likely, but we also haven’t gotten a Talon member since Moira so Sanjay sounds about right. Then again people have been saying that since launch.

Hoping for Queen, but its unlikely as we just got Ashe.

1 Like

Again A lot of candidates but few Could be tanks Involving shields Something similar

1. D.Va Squad
    Please no. Their mech are hideous. It’s like you took the Planet Express ship and said the flying schoolbus was it’s teammate. Now if they design another one, sure.
    Also, give D.Va a Goliath skin, jeez. She’s a SC2 pro. This one’s a no-brainer.

near the bottom for a reason, wouldn’t be up at all if I didn’t hear a rumor

I wouldn’t call Ashe a ‘bad guy’ (which is what I assume you mean here). She’s more mercenary than anything else. Our “bad guys” are Talon.

Anubis just took the number 1 spot changing

Wow, someone’s getting fired for that one

What makes you think he’s a god AI? Looks like an enhanced human to me.

Overwatch world has multiple groups of bad guys and to different degrees. Talon is just one of them and the most important to the story so far.

Deadlock gang and Los Muertos are definitely bad people, then arguably the Vishkar and the Junkers (who have their roots in an Anti-Omnic Terrorist group) too. Not to mention there are still human hating Omnics out there such as that one Dva fights. Then the Omnic hating Humans like the ones in Kings Row (but at least they usually aren’t violent)

Then theres the Eye thing that Sombra is tracking down which is almost definitely evil, what/whoever it/they is/are.

Theres also the Russian Omnics still waging war on Humanity and the human hating Gorillas on the moon but that could be argued as self preservation.