Role Queue Launch Times

I like role queue in comp but I don’t get why we need it for QP, all my QP games are never anything like comp and people don’t try to play it anything like comp. QP feels more like a casual gamemode that doesn’t have tons of annoying balance changes like Arcade modes have.

Coordination in QP happens, but it’s just because someone saw an opening, anyone try harding in QP also don’t care if they lose. Besides my QP games are always better quality than no role queue comp anyways.

13 Likes

You don’t listen to our feedback. We will lose patience with long queue times.

11 Likes

Please make QP classic a permanent feature.

12 Likes

Will achievements be re-enabled for Season 18 and role queue quick play?

Missed out on a couple with role queue beta, that’s all.

1 Like

both take more skills than half of the cast. git gud

Will we be seeing more balance changes before Role Queue officially launches or was that Symmetra, your second lowest pickrate hero, needed a nerf the only thing you learned from these few weeks?

6 Likes

Make our garbage MMR from the “beta” season experiment not count towards our MMR for next season. Then we’ll talk.

guys, please, dont do the roleQ on quick play, that an extremely bad idea

5 Likes

like no limits which appears once 100 years

2 Likes

Role queue will ruin the dynamic component of playing the game. During a losing game, most players switch to other heros to delay an overtime capture. Remember players switching to faster or heavier heros to delay an overtime capture? In the end game, hero swapping usually happens to regain balance from a devastating spawn stagger during overtime when there is no time to group up. Role queue will kill the dynamic freedom of Overwatch play. Role queue will become stale as bread.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more wise to test things in quick play before comp since there is “less at stake” there? just give a short break before seasons until its implemented?

Please for the love of lord Goodman, dont do this. Some of us like ffa, and don’t want half the server leaving every few seconds.

1 Like

Role Queue is the best update Blizzard made to the game since they removed Bastion’s shield.

Now, when I lose, i feel like i kinda had a chance of winning but didn’t because the other team played better, and not because my team had 4 dps.

8 Likes

It would have been cool if instead of a delay we just bumped up the normal release 3 days early.

3 Likes

Gah i have literally not been playing just cause i have been waiting for role queue to come to quick play now your telling me i have to wait longer

7 Likes

“They may take our lives, but they will never take…OUR FREE…”

Oh, wait, wrong movie. My bad.

1 Like

Lmfao, you were one of those “iTz JuSt A BeTa” throwers, huh? Lmao lmao

4 Likes

But, you can still switch to those heros…I’m confused…

This shouldn’t have been released without some sort of swap feature, so if two people in different roles want to mutually switch roles mid-game, they could.

5 Likes

My Finale feedback on this “Role que”. - Congrats on WoW Classic. Good memories from Blizzard brought back to us again. On the flip side. Overwatch.

I personally found Role Que to be frustrating… as the individual whom has assumed a role to play, wasn’t always playing at the best of their ability. It really wasn’t their fault tbh, because we all have things happen in life.

Cats knock something over, storms, phone calls, food being spilled, drinks etc.

This creates MAJOR problems. Players on the team cannot swap to those roles of all the other amazing characters we have in the game. To help their fellow team mate out. I personally hope this isn’t the path that Blizzard chooses to take with the Mainstream game on Overwatch.

Thank you.

9 Likes