Role Q does not belong in quickplay

ptr is working great. i dont want 2 weeks of limbo. they should atlest add sigma to comp so you dont have to play stale orisa hog meta in a fake beta comp.

Role queue should be in qp, not in a month, but today. Do implement this ASAP.

4 Likes

Preaching to the choir my friend. I’m just guessing at their motivation.

Speak for yourself bro. Quickplay is ONLY about the win for lots of us.

2 Likes

Winning is fun. I’d prefer full role queue now. Hopefully this half implemented role lock system is taken out until then.

1 Like

Role limits without Role Queue is a confirmed bug… hang on for updates:

1 Like

I fully support role Q but i do not think it shoudl be in QP.
Prob because I don’t give a f3ck if I win or lose in QP

Done playing until this (in QP) gets fixed. It’s apparently a bug. But still, no point.

1 Like

I wonder how long is the wait in QP once the role queue is implemented. I’m sure majority of us always want to play dps in QP

Take that sweat to comp. Thats what the mode for you.

No. I will stay in QP, thank you very much.

7 Likes

Thanks Blizzard for implementing 2-2-2 lock everywhere, right now we have BEST OW ever!

2 Likes

Really? So no 2-2-2 lock for QP? It’s worse news I was expecting for the game right now… I was waiting for the lock since season 2.

Role Queue is coming for Quick Play is coming on September 1st. Remember the Competitive beta season is coming in preparation for this (both Quick Play and Competitive). Sorry for not specifying this earlier as I was having to respond to dozens of posts earlier yesterday.

1 Like

Superb! Thanks for the fast replay!

Considering how much better life is playing a support when you have two confirmed tanks or playing a tank with two confirmed healers, I think this may bring back a lot of flex players, healers, and tanks.

This is called the self-sampling hypothesis. The notion that a person always thinks of themselves as representative of the general population.

I won’t claim to represent everyone either. I can only speak for myself and say that I do not want to play only DPS in Quickplay.

3 Likes

It does because people have a bad attitude about trying in QP. While it shouldn’t be taken as seriously as comp, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t care about winning at all and put in throw comps.

I’m endorsing 2-2-2 everywhere. Literally loving all the posts supporting 2-2-2. Best thing that happened to this game.

If you want chaos and fun, go to Arcade. People should understand that QP is at least semi-serious. It is not a place to kill and be killed with zero strategy.

Like, I don’t know why people insist on keeping QP in this insane state when they always had the option to click on “Arcade”.

1 Like

I think your mixed up. QP is the mode with rule set closest to competitive play. Mostly because comp was modeled after this mode as mentioned earlier. All changes to core mechanics have been applied to QP and Comp.

Enter the arcade. Wild rulesets, rotating game modes, ability to make custom games, and now a tool to make your own modes. Seems like arcade was the mode that was designed for