Role Limits in Quick Play

… nothing here, I was totally wrong joining this

1 Like

I like the idea of role queue. But i wasnt so keen about the 222 LOCK feature. Kinda left people fighting for their preferred role. I liked the feature that was put on PTR during the past few weeks - when you get to choose what role you want to play before entering a game.

1 Like

I do definitely think that the current lack of 2-2-2 QP is hurting the game a lot. Right now, you have a lot of people trying to train up new characters in comp because there’s nowhere else to practice the “real game” right now. Having QP have the same ruleset as comp is completely essential for the game to work correctly.

I know this comp season doesn’t matter, but still, it’s giving people a bad impression of 2-2-2 for no reason.

2 Likes

It’s called No Limits I think

Not the same.

It’s literally classic quick play though. There was no hero limit before.

1 Like

So you understand it’s not the same.

But it’s not. Classic quick play is no limits. Classic quick play had no hero limits and you can just run around with 5 Winstons and a Lucio

Right, but it’s not the quickplay we have now. You’re just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Aka Super Monkey Ball comp. Also why Winston is still a joke, they never unnerfed him from when you could have 2+ of him since 1 of him is worthless.

Aside from the 18 months in dive while he was a must pick, you mean?

I agree he’s been power crept to death right now, but he’s not always been this bad.

1 Like

I am confusion. I thought role queue in qp was released?

i idea is good but if u can pick all 3 and play what ever you want why even have a qu???

Quickplay should just have a secondary menu when you pick it

New or Old (classic)…if (dps) players all go to classic it’ll keep queue times lower for the new version when it drops (it is “quick”play after all)…not sure why the old one has to be sent to arcade (and a possible rotation system)

role lock in quickplay? that’s fuucking stupid. its QUICKPLAY no one cares about winning and losing in quickplay. jeezus

1 Like

quickplay is for practicing heroes :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t make decisions? that’s literally what people use it for. practicing heroes people normally wouldn’t play in comp. (widow, McCree, hanzo etc)