Roadhog unbelievably broken

see i am fine with him doing less damage but i am not fine with him doing less damage while getting nothing in return because that just brings him back to complete trash and i am tired of roadhog just being terrible, i know you say he wasnt terrible but that simply isnt true(at least compared to the other tanks) that said a few tanks got nerfed so maybe he wouldnt be quite as trash if they reverted him to last patch but even then there would be zero reason to pick him over zarya

I do it all the time, but its not good to give ult charge to enemy team by doing it. If you will have bad positioning as hog and enemy team has Ana with brain, you will be dead hog.

He was “terrible” cuz sigma and orisa was more viable , now he is bloated with sigma and orisa nerfs and his buffs

If ana doesnt have a sleep she is in grave , so she cant really do much other than nade and that nades affect every hero so its the same thing

Because of brig too, dont forget that. Problém is that blizzard buffed him at the same time when they nerfed 3 heroes who were giving him hard time.

Yes thats the exact problem, thanks for understanding

Spam dmg will kill you incredibly fast if you are antinaded. And good Ana will save sleep for you.

1 Like

sigma is still pretty good though, that said orisa is really not good right now, but sigma still has a tonne of utility just not quite as much previously, i just want hog to be able to have some utility while losing some damage

that said you are right as in a lot of the reason why he was terrible was because of sigma and orisa being so strong together

1 Like

If they could buff reaper to be viable ( they are nerfing him now) hog would be balanced but his counters are bad rn

They could buff mei.

Well they wont because owl hate her

You also have a biased view though. I think it’s too easy for someone who mains Roadhog to not see how broken he is and how he affects the dynamic of the gameplay

1 Like

that is a fair enough comment, i do like to see i am reasonable with my perspectives but there is always some bias in there, i do think its unfair how hard roadhog counters winston for example, he was a hard counter even before the nerfs but now he kills him in like half a second and imo having a character hard counter another character so hard is not healthy

so i believe i do have some perspective that just isnt completely focused on hog but i did get in the game because of hog so there is obviously going to be biases from that, i’ll still take 1-3-2 hog with less damage because i do want him to be useful even if his use is less in his damage, at the end of the day we all have biases

1 Like

I am hog main and I think I can be objective.

Roadhog ain’t going no where until the OWL grand finals are finished with btw.

They wanted to kill off double shield so the OWL grand finals are more entertaining to watch. They said so in the OWL private discord.

Thats a lame a** excuse for the 10 k that watches it

Yeah shield meta are incredibly boring to watch, hooking hog will be fun to watch honestly :smile:

1 Like

Not true. Im having loads of fun, playing healer and dps.

i remember my first ever e sports event in 2017, watching tiamou hit some of those hooks was beautiful and i cant wait to see that in a few weeks :stuck_out_tongue: that said i am curious how much play he will see in overwatch league on this specific patch

i have a feeling after the finals for the overwatch league it will be nerf town for hog though, i am hoping 1-3-2 changes but i am not hopeful

1 Like

Has a low skill combo that kills squishies. Has an emergency ability that turns around 1v1 fights. Has an easy to aim duration ult that deletes enemies in its path.

Usually I write that about Moira, but now it seems to apply to Roadhog also. Impressive killing potential yet neither of them are DPS role.

2 Likes