Roadhog unbelievably broken

Personally i don’t think any “tank” should be able to one shot targets above 200hp, it’s just dumb. Right now he cannot be considered a tank when he’s outputting more damage than Widow. Like what is this? 400 damage??

What are the devs thinking right now, i’m so confused. This isn’t fun for anyone except Roadhog mains.

55 Likes

I would trade it for 1-3-2 hog tbh

8 Likes

How do i explain that hog probably makes space by killing people?

15 Likes

3 abilities =/= oneshot just fyi

21 Likes

It’s considered a one shot combo because you cannot escape the hook. You’re literally dead unless you’re Mei.

15 Likes

Yeah so much for creating space

5 Likes

I know right? Theres something about the completely telegraphed, obvious, interruptible, counter-able and slow combo mechanic, with several stoppable elements in a team based game that is just completely unfair. How can this monster keep getting away with it! If only there were 30+ counters to this terrifying beast…

30 Likes

Roadhog was a solid pick before the buffs, i always got over 25 elim, and i dont play him much, now its a close range widow

6 Likes

I bet that you read that “30 counters” in another topic and copied it, what excatly are its counters ??

3 Likes

You don’t play dps and you have 475 hours with Roadhog, your post is honestly cringeworthy BetaKrogoth.

25 Likes

Yea thats a whole another level to bias

7 Likes

Nonsense…

Boulder, Sleepdart, Hook, Flashbang, Deflect, Matrix, Grasp from sigma, zarya bubble, mei’s wall, Boop, flail in face, Doomfist punch, Junkrat’s mines, …

8 Likes

Nobody agrees with this comment, he was in no way a solid pick.

He was a throw pick, OWL commentators used to make fun of any time Hog was picked. He was joint last for pick rate and win rate in Masters and above for the last 3 years.

But please, let me know how he was a solid pick with your own analysis?

13 Likes

Rein Charge does 300 damage

But you are risking a lot by charging to be fair.

10 Likes

I agree that it was super painfull to play hog, especially agaisnt orisa and sigma and Ana and brig in almost every match.

2 Likes

Still 100 less than what Roadhog is outputting and not enough to one shot Zarya, i don’t have a problem with Reins charge

1 Like

legend has no clue, but again as my topic here proves

people who complain about hog dont want to be constructive they just want to complain till he is nerfed into the ground, this topic is yet another example of this

1 Like

Those are escapes, not counters, an example of counters: sombra with doomfist

4 Likes

Roadhog cannot one shot zarya either.

3 Likes