Roadhog nerf? ??

Its all he has lol. He can’t provide a half decent argument so he posts a video from 2 years ago to try and make it seek like his point is completely infallible

1 Like

I don’t choose where my healers position.

Putting you’re body of text into paragraphs like this doesn’t make the argument that you’re putting out better.

When a roadhog flanks, you can’t expect the whole team to TURN around, people don’t listen. Even if say two or three turned around, they’re going against a 600 health tank, with a 300 health + 50% reduction heal. If the roadhogs beside a 300 health healthpack, the whole teams in big trouble.

The whole problem is, I don’t understand why a tank has a one shot. Even if you bait the hook, the roadhog is just going to line of sight you until his next cooldown, and since me as a dps, is fighting a tank my whole team loses their damage player, and the other team loses their tank player. This means that the other team is at a STRONGER advantage.

What if you have no shield tank too? The hog can easily hook the back line, since the range of his hook is incredible and take one of the healers.

The amount of situations you’re in competitive, from being put out of position gives Roadhog the best opportunity to get a very strong pick.

I’m making it so people don’t have to suffer through a wall of text while separating points.

The fact that you’re trying to somehow use that as an argument…? Is sad tbh.

But it’s clear you don’t understand teamwork, positioning, counters, etc and are just getting heated because a Hog killed you because you yourself were most likely out of position or by yourself.

Deny it all you want but Hog isn’t strong right now and was only briefly meta because of Orisa.

1 Like

The first thing I search up when you put into youtube “Roadhog vs Reaper” Who should win.

If anyone want’s to 1v1 me, i’ll be sure to put in my battle tag, and I will play roadhog. We can test to see if this method of “Reaper counters Roadhog!!!” Works.

You dont balance on who can 1v1. It’s a team game

It’s why Reaper works with Mei

Whenever a roadhog is FLANKING

It’s not a team game.

I agree. People who play X hero know more about X hero than someone who does not

Not like the hook has an audio cue and travel time to which moira can fade or anything for example… Jesus it’s like saying hack is uncounterable when the counters are abundant

1 Like

Dear EVERYONE below GM.

Please take note that double sniper meta only works in GM rank.

STOP TRYING TO SHOVE THAT CRAP DOWN EVERYONE’S THROATS.

If you are not kephrii stop pretending you are when you are clearly not GM rank.

Roadhog is so easy to 1v1 without hook it’s funny lol

1 Like

Sombras are so silly to 1v1 without hook, because they think Roadhog needs it to beat her.

I literally ignore Sombra’s. I guess they just like poking me in the butt and not scoring headshots when I turn away from them.

Only to drag them into a small enclosed space and shoot them in the face.

Every roadhog I ever fight 1v1 when he misses his hook ends up dead tho. And not only as sombra either

That’s because most roadhogs don’t know to turn their back to Sombra, which reduces her damage by nearly 50%.

She can’t do damage if she can’t shoot you in the face.

I guess other people would know this if they ever bothered to play Sombra, and learn what her weaknesses are.

Amirite?

And you will outlast her 6 second hack btw doing this.

Anyone who’s played Roadhog, must master the art of @zzTanking.

You’d be surprised how dumb it is to use but how often it actually works.

Oh you want to go for widowmaker as roadhog since no one else will?

Stick your @zz in her face, remove her head shot. Now she hits like a wet noodle.

I think D.va has him beat on this, but D.va also helps mercy build her ult charge (team mate mercy) cause she just cannot shield it that much

Hog is a typical hero that can be made useless just by counterpicking.

Ana - nade, sleep, both denies both his ult and heal
Brig - stun out of heal, knock away from the team
Zarya - Bubble
Mei, Sombra - hack, freeze until he swaps off or ragequits

Just a few that hard counters him to a point where it isn’t fun to play him anymore.

1 Like

This work in diamond scrims. I don’t see why it can’t work bellow GM.
If you have the coordination you can do anything really, teamwork is more important than individual skill most of the time.

I didn’t say I’m krephrii, I just said that in GM currently the meta is double sniper bunker. There are also some Mei-Sigma variation in it.

Also how can you say I’m clearly not a GM players ? I’ve got plenty of experience in ranked in almost all ranks…
Imgur

If something is used in GM or by pro it mean that it has value.

1 Like

I wasn’t even commenting towards you, it was for all the lower ranks who like to shove 2 sniper meta down everyone’s throats.

You’re right, meta have 0 effect in a SoloQ environment. Except for in high ranks sometime.

Well why talk about it. The majority doesn’t experience it

Hooking reaper is still perfectly viable.
Not as easy but still works.