Roadhog nerf? ??

Why haven’t we gotten a roadhog nerf, he’s so hard to kill and is so strong? One hook dead…

The pig’s as big as a barn with low damage and a long cooldown on his hook

He’s okay.

41 Likes

I always said he is broken. People deny it. He is a 600hp hero with an insane self heal who can 1 hit. Even with his right click he can 1 hit. How often did i die to a random right click.

2 Likes

sure, because reaper doesnt exist

8 Likes

I don’t think he’s too strong. He is a tank made to create space, and does so by making the space around him very dangerous. His weakness is the fact that he has no armor and feeds ult charge like nothing else in the game, so if he stays out of position too long and doesn’t get consistent picks with his hook he ends up helping the enemy team more than his own.

17 Likes

roadhog’s hook has about 20 abilities that counter it, learn to use one

thank you for coming to my TED Talk

14 Likes

Because Hog, outside of hook, is actual dog crap.

11 Likes

LMFAO WHAT HOOK THE REAPER AND HES DEAD OH YEA.

What do you mean…

1 Like

means if you dont want to counter him, stop asking for nerfs

you will be more happy and live longer

3 Likes

Roadhog and Orisa aren’t the problem. They have been in the game for a while and so has their combo. They were hardly played though because the other tanks were better. Because of GOATS, those other tanks have been nerfed (Lucio speed nerf hurt them bad) and DPS have been buffed. There is a reason why the only two tanks who have abilities that reduce incoming damage by 50% are the most viable at the moment.

7 Likes

As a Gm player Roadhog is fine.
The meta for easy rank right now is double sniper bunker.

4 Likes

Orisa is the one who needs to be nerfed. I feel like Hog is only strong because of Orisa.

3 Likes

It’s very hard to counter him, in higher rankings they arent bad so they can hook you…

He’s a big problem, you guys can say anything about it. I’ve played reaper against him, and played so well 5 shots on him, and boom hook dead. Then he gets an instant 300 health. Hook should be pushed to 10 seconds, like widows grapple. 10 seconds would give the team the time not to get hook again.

1 Like

I use enemy Rodhog to charge my beam and my ult dont nerf him

explain plz. :frowning:

fraud

Just either hard cap his damage to 150 or remove the stun/no move on successful hook so people can actually get away instead of having a false hope being implanted by a quick melee.

1 Like

exactly. A tank shouldn’t be able to one shot anyone, like he also counts as a shield break. It’s just so stupid he has 600 health, and he can sustain a damage dealing dps.

1 Like

Is Roadhog OP in a 1v1? Yes
Is Roadhog OP in a teamfight? Hell no
Is this a game of duels or teamfights?

1 Like

he is getting a rework.

Uh no, maybe 1v6 against roadhog, when the whole team dies yes roadhog will die. He can easily 1v3. LOL