šŸ– [Roadhog] Changes I want

Because Brig is meant to counter Dive heroes, and Roadhog/Reaper arenā€™t dive heroes.

And you know ā€œShotguns should be good at close range in FPS gamesā€.

3 Likes

1-armor existed before Brigitte
2-She meant to counter flankers and reaper is flanker

1. On a character that sucked and nobody used.
  2. Like I said, Dive. Reaper isnā€™t Dive. If anything Reaper should probably be the best character in the game against armor as the ā€œTank Shredderā€.
1 Like

I Agree i think itā€™s baffling that hog and reaper donā€™t counter brig. I really think shotguns should be a counter to armor in some way like armor only reduces 25% of it instead of 50% like it does now. Heck i think if they only fixed the spread like they did to doom fist it would help against her alot for both reaper and hog

That was pretty amusing widows reaction when she got hooked xD.
But in all seriousness, I agree with ALL your points, hog is just too buggy and armor is completely destroying him. Also you said make his shotgun pattern more consistent, while I agree with that, I think at the same time reaper should get that fix too :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have 70% hook accuracy after 200 hours, you are totally not throwing out enough hooks. That is an insane percentage.

The secret is binding hook to Left Click. Does wonders.

It is possible of you save your hook to tanks, doomfists, bastions and soldiers and if you have a good track skill

Flanker =/= dive

brig meant to counter both

anyway I will say no because roadhog already do 150dmg without headshot he will do insane damage on tanks without armor, armor exists for a reason.

1 Like

How are you low gold if you have like a higher hook % than any high rated hog? It just doesnt add up.

On the video he had a top 500 icon

I disagree. Furthermore, Armor itself needs a counter, not only because of Brig, but because of the upcoming Torbjorn buffs.

Dont think the video is of him.

It says its from greyfalconow

And he could have just clipped it from someones vid/stream?

Well, this accuracy was back when Hog was good. And I was in Diamond season 3.

oh ok
20 characters xd

Itā€™s from someone elseā€™s reddit post, but the title on the video was offensive. Otherwise I would have posted it directly.

1 Like

Btw instead of saying 20 char, you can just put text in between < > and it will be invisible but count as characters.

1 Like

Oh ok <Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„>
Edit: why?