Rise as a Champion in Overwatch 2 — Season 9

can i type swear words blizzard to describe the patch, pretty please to let off some steam about this…

1 Like

From the start of this update me and a lot of my friends who also play on Nintendo switch have been experiencing issues running them game; it randomly crashes for practically no reason. Ping doesn’t go up, frames don’t go down, and there’s nothing wrong with my internet please fix this I can’t even play the game anymore

1 Like

The new icons on our profiles for competitive look ridiculously boring

1 Like

Pharah “rework”? More like nerf. I had an average of 85% fly time and now it’s below 79. Pharah players we don’t care about speed, it’s all about time in the air.

3 Likes

I have a character idea. It should be a tank character that has a nuclear reactor gun. It will take a few seconds to charge up a burst shot that does a lot of damage. In his ultamate he will take the nuclear core out of his weapon and throw it, it will then have a short fuse before exploding. This will kill everyone in a small area and partially blind others who see it. His gun can have two modes. The first i already mentioned, a burst of three shots before reloading, and the second is two individual shots before reloading. The reload should take a long time too. One of his abilities will be a pistol that he can use while the reactor core cools down (reload).

Do you use Reinhardt? I have a character idea. I should be a tank character that has a nuclear reactor gun. It will take a few seconds to charge up a burst shot that does a lot of damage. In his ultamate he will take the nuclear core out of his weapon and throw it. This will kill everyone in a small area and partially blind others who see it. His gun can have two modes. The first i already mentioned, a burst of three shots before reloading, and the second is two individual shots before reloading. The reload should take a long time too. One of his abilities will be a pistol that he can use while the reactor core cools down (reload).

Is this a good character idea?

Edit: His Ult will irradiate everyone within a small area and blind others who see it. Irradiated players will have a green glow on their screen and wil slowly take damage and can Irradiate others nearby.

1 Like

REVERT THE PATCH!

Yours truly, from all tank and support mains who are no longer meaningfully contribute to the game and thus do not want to play anymore

2 Likes