RIP tank mains :(

I really did love you. We had good times, but sadly they have come to an end. I wish you well on your journey.

Ah well, back to getting flamed by Genji mains for not healing them when they’re 1v6’ing everyone.

26 Likes

It’s cool. Most of us will probably be making the switch to Hog.

15 Likes

It is Year of the Pig, after all…

10 Likes

either way… RH and DVA will be a big ult charge feeder.
well, RH can hook-pull a buffed reaper into his group and the reaper is going to kill everyone with his new liftsteal.

I’m going to try Reaper and/or Bastion again. :thinking:

i think zarya will be the best choice next…

1 Like

Honestly, real talk, I have so few decent interactions with tank players that I am lowkey excited they got hit with the nerf bat. If you are a good tank main that does not blame everyone and everything but yourself, you da real MVP. I am still going to reap your soul tho.

1 Like

Zarya about to be the top dog off Tank with this new patch.

If this goes live even close to as it is now I’ll go onetrick Bastion for the rest of the season…

RIP Tanks
RIP SR
RIP Overwatch

Yep, prolly the only tank. Might as well switch her to dps cateory lol.

Yeah but don’t forget a a good Roadhog can cancel ults with his hook.

Pretty much but RIP to Orisa who will be the Tank that truly fully dies with this patch.

12 Likes

Usually bro, main tanks are pretty chill players.

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty sad, things just went down hill for her with this patch. I was hoping to see her buffed up, not nerfed down.

1 Like

its pretty sad for me i love playing tanks but i dont like feeling frustrated to play a game… so if this goes through i guess ill play dps or pig
im really gonna miss dva and orisa though T_T

2 Likes

I AM ACTUALLY SO SAD. Orisa players have always been the best as well. And I love Orisa, she’s so cute :frowning:

7 Likes

R.I.P Orisa :sob::sob:

6 Likes

I know… I’m going to miss seeing that puppy…

3 Likes

It’s always the Tank players that get screwed between Damage and Support players wanting their heroes to be viable. Poor Orisa gets destroyed by every patch because of the community wanting buffs to their Damage and Support heroes.

Well except for Mercy ofc.

But yeah, heal and damage creep has been the problem, never tanks. They both need a net nerf.

1 Like