RIP tank mains :(

The Damage creep plus healing creep now are getting out of hand. Mostly on the healing creep though.

1 Like

Same, the tank and Brig nerfs just makes me want to play less…

1 Like

The only hard counter to this nerf is to uninstall.

2 Likes

This.

Not going anywhere my dude.

Bastion has Armor too bud, sad to say it’s a nerf for him as well

Lol I also wonder how this is going to impact my dva one trick in competitive. I’m a good healer too but I’m with you, can’t wait for people to spam need healing as i die

I am perfectly aware off this, but I couldn’t care less at this point.

Weren’t you gone? Like im done with this game?

Im still gonna play dva, because, i will be d**ned if a little nerf is gonna ruin me

Well, baby D.VA main btw. Who needs a mech anyway, with dm nerf it’s pretty pointless now.

I was seriously thinking the same thing. Rid the DM and buff the weapon… poof… DPS.
D.Va is (to me) the least tanky tank currently.

Honestly, it’d be cool if like, she’s a tank in her mech but transforms into DPS in mini form. I’d be down for that.

I guess I’ll be switching from Dive Tanks to Dive Supports, since 3 out of 4 of them just got nerfed, Zen still reigns supreme as Untouchable #1 despite being the strongest support, and I just found the backwards Wall Ride switch

They fixed Reinhardt’s bugs, so I returned, just like I original said I would.

To be honest i was thinking doing this as well. Why bother with the others if this patch goes through

I mean think about it, Hog and Zarya are actually going to be stronger with the armor nerf. More damage, aren’t effected by nerf. And if there are less main shield tanks (as I suspect there will be) Hog is going to get free hooks, and supports aren’t going to have shield. It’s free pick’ins. And since I suspect the supports are going to be dead a lot of the time (or under a ton of pressure) you can self heal as Hog.

You will want to try and save your hook for the reaper ult to cancel it, but try and bubble it if you are playing Zarya.

The team with the better Tank players is going to decide the next meta. Not the dps. I’m almost sure of it.

Just remove the tank role already, leave dps and support roles.

Someone call the President, the Illuminati, and Ancient Egypt some stuffs about to go down.

1800 hp Hamster no armor says he doesnt care.