Rez has to go bye bye or be an ultiamte this is a joke at this point

Don’t forget "petty’.

Your reasoning is so selfish and petty it has no validity whatsoever, sorry.

Hope they fix your doomfist sometime, but if they do fix his bugs they better fix all his nonsense geometry bugs doomfists abuse on a daily basis.
They have no place In this game, so go ahead and buff him to be balanced AFTER they do that.
Until then, gutter it is.

7 Likes

Like mass rez was annoying to face, it got removed. Then came moth meta which literally killed overwatch, it got removed. double rez got removed, valk instant rez got removed. Putting it back as an ultimate while only able to rez 1 person would be an even larger slap in the face then dooms state. Even doom would be more viable then mercy.

1.75 seconds actually😛

its literally the longest CD in this game, even baps lamp has a 27 or 25 second CD when its more powerful then mercys rez

Ok, come on man. Out of everything you could’ve possibly said about Mercy, you’re angry at her rez ability. It’s not that HARD to watch over the dead body so Mercy can’t rez. Or even smarter, BAIT her into rezzing and then killing her. Simple. not that hard

9 Likes

I agree they need to fix all his bugs but blizz refuses to even talk about him and that’s what is making me so pissed off. About a month and a half ago the doomfist community came together to try and figure out what was causing a crucial bug in his kit and they actually figured it out and how to fix it. There was a post made about and and even support tickets sent into blizzard with the info we collected and yet it still is not fixed and blizz still won’t say anything about his current state. This is why I have a hard time actually caring about other heros getting gutted, doom has been so bad for so long and blizz won’t even mention him so I have just lost my ability to care when other heros get gutted. My reasoning is selfish and petty and I admit that fully but it doesn’t change the fact that I think other heros should be given the same treatment as doom as long as blizz refuses to give doom the same treatment as the other heros in this game

1 Like

Rez is too weak to be an ult. This isn’t Valorant.

Ty goodbye.

7 Likes

I don’t agree.
Rez is fine

3 Likes

i think you mean “is” not “it” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I even feel bad for you doom mains and i hate doomfist. Its not fair how someones hero can be so gutted.

This is what I get for using mobile lol

1 Like

LMAO dont worry i use it too, i look over my replys though.

Honestly us doom mains would be happy if blizz at least talked to us but they won’t even do that. We have no communication from them whatsoever. The least they could do is come out and say they want doom to stay where he is so us doom mains can stop praying for changes and just leave the game altogether instead of sticking around because he have hope he will be fixed lol

1 Like

i hope he gets all his 584827835002 bugs fixed soon

Not to mention if you’re teams letting the resurrects happen once every 30 seconds. Resurrect is by no means a safe to use ability.

3 Likes

To be fair, if res was removed, that would mean that her capabilities to keep a teammate alive would increase.

You monster!

2 Likes

I honestly wonder that myself some times considering how many times a team mate will die when trying to resurrect another one.

I swear the people who think Rez is op… are right

Jk
Just rework it so it’s harder to Rez but give mercy 60hps

I meant in terms of compensation buffs because removing a whole abilitiy which is part of a hero’s identity would not go without buff.

If someone is rezzed, they’re rezzed. Mercy took advantage of your weak play and got the move off. She won. The fact that you cannot beat someone stationary for a while is on you.

3 Likes