Rez has to go bye bye or be an ultiamte this is a joke at this point

5H5266

Look at this joke, how many resses are there in this game? THIS IS STUPID. It has to be changed. Its beyond dumb how this is an ability. You can just sit afk and will be ready on its own every single time. You do not have to do anything boom there it is ready to be used. Either remove it or make it an ultimate. The 30 sec rez is a standing joke that completely ruins the game and devalues every single play.

12 Likes

If your team is only getting one kill every 30 seconds (res cooldown) that’s on you mate

89 Likes

You are not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

3 Likes

How many abilities need to be earned. Should tracer need to earn the right to recall. I am not in favor of straight deleting an ability unless you have another good ability that would replace it.

7 Likes

Ehh baptiste’s bs disco ball will always be worse than res.

17 Likes

Was not an ability to begin with second that its breaking the game so. Claiming other abilities are broken as well does not make it better nor is an argument for it to stay. It is straight up stupid. If you die you die. Simple as that. Res is BS and needs to go if its not an ultimate.

2 Likes

I am not claiming another ability is broken just that all abilities are free to be used when the players want to use them (except during cool downs) and to think that rez needs an extra requirement is absurd in my opinion. I also do not believe it is breaking the game, rez is just an ability that you are annoyed by.

5 Likes

There is a lot of risk to using resurrect and even then, she isn’t healing or boosting while using resurrect. I’m fine with nerfing Mercy in some way but her resurrect isn’t it

2 Likes

Hey if you want to put Valk on her E and make the single target rez an instant cast ultimate I will not stop you.

7 Likes

You are making zero sound arguments. If you get hit, you get hit. No need for tracer to be able to undo getting shot at!!! She can sit afk and it will be instantly available for her when she gets shot. It’s a part of this game as much as any ability, it’s time you accepted it. It’s not breaking the game, the game works just fine. Whats broken is your ability to accept everything not playing out exactly how you want it to.

20 Likes

It’s not breaking the game. And other shooters have a revive mechanic too. She’s stationary for quite a while doing it. If she pulls it off, she earned it.

15 Likes

Agreed. Personally, I think bap lamp needs to go first.

I think just make mercy Rez her ult and make it the same charging rate as pulse bomb maybe

2 Likes

What else is a joke is that you can’t deny it lol

1 Like

That a ultimate level ability becomes an ultimate is absurd?

If you can not see how easily it is used dunno what to say. Just provided the clip it is certainly not the bad on anyone’s part. It is just stupid and devalues the game. You die you die. Like I said simple as that. Overwatch is a snowbally game, and de facto that you counter my opportunity to snowball by pressing a button is dumb. I won. I got the first kill. I focused when it matter the most it is your loss. The fact that rez just turns it around and than gives the advantage right back is beyond unbalanced. Pretending like its hard to pull off. Its so easy to defend a corpse for 2 seconds its a joke.

An ability so powerful that it needs a 30 second cool down should not exist.

“Heroes never die!”

Is it hard to press your advantage? It it hard to kill, stun or boop that Mercy while she’s a statue for 2 seconds?

Ps you didn’t win, you got a kill. Your assumptions are seriously off base.

19 Likes

Removing mass ress, bringing it down to 1 rez every x seconds, then putting rez back as ultimate but have it actually be 5x worse (only 1 instead of max 5 players rezzed) would literally be the biggest slap in the face ever.

While the mercy community has imo significantly declined since the days the forum was on fire about mercy, I think it’s clear by now that another slap in the face to that community will likely be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

And it never even fully recovered from the last few times its back was broken.

5 Likes

Honestly I think the mercy community should get another slap in the face by moving Rez to be an ult and my reasoning is selfish but at this point I’m so frustrated by what blizz is doing that I don’t really care anymore so here is my reason: if blizz is going to keep doomfist in the gutter and refuse to even tell us doom mains what their stance on him is then I say blizz should put every other hero to the same state doom is in. Doom mains have gotten screwed for so long and it is blatantly unfair that we have to suffer while heros like mercy tracer zarya and Ana get to run around always being viable and fun to play but doom has to be so bad that even if you love playing they hero he is still so unfun to play because of what they did.

i think resurrect is a good trade-off for mercy having practically nil damage. just think of it as she rez’d someone back to life so they can do damage for her. kind of like blue beam in a different way.

what im saying is she has no offensive capability herself whatsoever so they have to give her these tools to be relevant

3 Likes

yeah your def trolling. Can you look up how to be a better troll? cause you’re suggesting a nerf to a balanced hero lol

4 Likes