#reworkdoomfist

¿wegtfriojjkioewfgojojkdewfjokinjnkisweafrjknswegvfd

2 Likes

Facts, doomfist started the decline of Overwatch.

Before doom, every character was fine. Now every character has some form of f***** CC

4 Likes

Wrong, it was brig that started this mess.

The game was fine pre-goats.

Doomfist isn’t played in OWL to his full potential since they banned a lot of his flanking spots

but why put 3 cc ways + massive dmg and massive movement on one single hero??? i really dont understand.

play against doomfist is a terrible experience…

Good joke but when he got released he was trash and the only fun thing about him was the ridiculous hitbox of RP.

The hero that killed this game was Brigitte 1.0.

Why not do that in the rest of the game?

nah they have a point, think about it

it went doom, moira, then brig, you could technically say the decline started with doom

2 Likes

MAKE him a support!!

¡¡asdaudyuwytwftsbjscmksahdywgdbsjnxslk

Source? Or is this just your opinion

i can like a doomfist tank xd.

anyway im happy if he is a movement dps with 3cc but not with this massive dmg…

other way around, get the CC out of his kit and let him be a brute mobile DPS

It started with Doom. 1 shots were getting annoying to play against, so we basically started adapting the “Shove as many high health bars on a team as we can” while choosing the best healers that could sustain those bars through all that burst damage. That is how GOATS started. Brigitte was out for months before GOATS came into effect and it only did because of Burst

Facts: Devs favor Talon. All Talon heroes cause problems.

1 Like

Then what your saying is that Adam and Eve created Overwatch. It was brig that caused the downfall. When moommoom left because of brig, thats when everything started to die.

Nothanks.
Not needed at his current state.

I like this approach. maybe also give him a reliable primary fire so he can do anything instead of being all woosh dang boom DEAD before not doing anything for the 5 seconds he has to wait for his cooldowns again

This game tries to counter bad designs with even worse ones. Overwatch is a neverending story of adding toxicity.

Remember these dev statements?

“We have too many shields.” -> Adds Brig & Sigma

“We have too many turrets.” “I wish we never added Torb and Bastion” -> Adds Ashe with a bot ult + the one and only toxic WoW features not yet added to Overwatch called damage over time.

1 Like

totally aggre… they still try to fix gameplay problems just buffing the counter. and not fixing the problem

1 Like