Rework REAPER PLEASE #ReworkReaper

There is a reason why people talk about how poor the balancing in this game is.

and ashe’s right click might have been a reaper thing but used it to make a new hero Blizz Quantity is not quality. and not only that ashe is another reaper counter, they need to kill him so i can uninstall this game already. not to mention he is the only character with a bad a$$ background ANTI SJW

3 Likes

Just make it instant its not fair a 1 shot hero can do that with a grip and long range damage :slight_smile: ppl telling me its not balanced if reapers tele is instant well i could argue about a hero that can grip and 1 shot from all over that map is that balanced? no but it gives reaper a fair Advantage

2 Likes

He doesnt need a rework, just some heavy buffs.

2 Likes

they buffed him feels nothing diffrent.

1 Like

Reaper here stepping out of Gate, UGH

2 Likes

not really spir1t only plays him once a week stop watching utube just look at his channel there’s a reason why he plays reaper only in friday.

1 Like

I said “heavy buffs”, not little buffs like the ones they gave him.

1 Like

Sir, if they put heavy buffs on reaper he becomes broken, what did I say in the OP? I said if he got buffed any more he becomes broken, if he gets nerfed any more he’s useless, reworking him is a better idea

1 Like

Yeah let’s get this some traction

1 Like

NO MORE REWORKS

All reworks are a mess and ruin the heroes!

Sym and torb got ruined by their reworks, their now boring clunky and lost all the uniqueness about them!

I wont let that happen to reaper

Being immune to all forms of CC during his ULT would be a big help.

1 Like

Here’s what I proposed: Reaper Rework (Proposed, not Blizzard)

The only thing we really need to rework about reaper is his e and his shotguns.

He should be a tank buster.

and his e should actually be a viable ability outside of down time after battle.

1 Like

Sym and torn got ruined?? WHAT? in my eyes their reworks are beautiful, Sym could use a little Visual buffs here and there but other than that it’s amazing

A rework is a bit much to ask for. I think he’d be fine with a buff and maybe an extra ability.

For the buff, you could let him use Shadow Step while in Wraith Form, and for the extra ability, you could give him the grenades he used against Winston in the cinematic as an alt-fire, like 76’s Helix Rockets.

3 Likes

All damage Reaper does is denied:

While Reaper isn’t in a good spot right now because of Brig, it’s definately not as bad as you make it out to be.

Wraith is actually really good ever since you could cancel it early. It’s Shadowstep that need a complete rework, as it’s basically the most outdated ability in the entire game.

What does this even mean? Do you just combine things you hear people talking about assuming they would make sense?
Anyway, let me educate you. CC means crowd control, which refers to abilities that make another player lose control over their character. This includes stuns, knockbacks and slows, among others. Armor does NOTHING when you are hit by CC. All armor does is reduce the damage this person takes. I won’t go over that because because it’s been explained like a million times before.
Besides, Reaper doesn’t have ANY CC whatsoever. Which anyone who played him for more than a minute would know, so I don’t think you are in a position to talk about Reaper’s balance. However, it is true his damage is quite affected by armor.

Ever since they changed his passive to a lifesteal effect, he has been quite good at dueling tanks, unlike before, because now, he has the actual sustain to do so.

While I do think Reaper needs a clear emphasize on what the devs want him to be (after all, he’s a supposed tank buster that has no place in any meta dominated by tanks), the part of his kit that needs changes ASAP, is Shadowstep.

Sincerely, a Reaper main

2 Likes

I’ve said this in another, similar thread, but my suggestions for fixing Shadow Step would be thus:

3 Likes

Love these ideas. If I could only choose one thing, it would be a faster animation.

2 Likes