Rework REAPER PLEASE #ReworkReaper

I see everyone having fun posting threads about the upcoming nerfs and buffs and comparing Mercy to Ana… but Y’all seem to forget about one simple character that needs help more than anybody

REAPER

Rework him, blizzard I’m not asking for too much right? Every Reaper main literally agree that he’s in a VERY VERY sad spot right now

-His Abilities are Slow & Predictable & BLAND
-His Ultimate Barely kills any tanks even Squishies too, Countered Easily, Predictable & Garbage comparing to other ults

-His CC against Armor Is Trash
-His Ability To kill Tanks is very Low comparing to the other high Damage dealers…

Heck Even Symmetra who used to be a joke pick now can do a better job dealing damage against tanks, MCCREE TOO, Junkrat, Ashe, Hanzo … And many others.

He WAS THE OG TANK BUSTER but look at him now. Ashe’s Release was the final nail into his rusty Coffin…

8 Likes

They don’t need to rework him if they just made him actually good/viable. It’s pretty sad when other heroes can do your job better than you and bring more to the table every team fight.

6 Likes

All he’s ever needed is for Shadow Step to either be a lot better or replaced. The rest is fine.

2 Likes

Give him another ability like a smoke grenade and he might be alright.

His Ultimate isn’t “fine” his Consistency Isn’t “fine” he’s very Bland, He’s very Predictable and easy to read … unless if you’re Spirit

2 Likes

Reaper is strong, he just needs a better shadow step, like one that’s really fast and/or grants temporary invulnerability frames as he’s teleporting.

2 Likes

Reaper’s ultimate is the most effective when it is unexpected.

3 Likes

excuse me but which rank are you talking about?? Cause if anything blossom can get double or a triple maximum

God CC against Armor is literally the worst.

1 Like

If Shadowstep was somewhat usable in combat, Reaper would be a pretty good pick.

Granted he’ll probably never be as good as Tracer, but Tracer is always going to be an outlier in that area due to Blink.

Also personally I think Death Blossom should be considered a “beam” attack in that it can’t be Deflected or Matrix’d.

Would make Reaper a lot better against Dive.

1 Like

That would be cool to have and would solve ONE OF HIS MANY PROBLEMS.

1 Like

Excuse me how toxic are you?

I’m not toxic, I’m just saying that I can’t enjoy my fav hero anymore , to the point where he’s being overshadowed by many heroes that can do the job better than him

3 Likes

He just needs a way to get close to his targets with out wraith, a getter mobility ability Is what i want (hey that rhymes)

1 Like

There is a reason why people talk about how poor the balancing in this game is.

and ashe’s right click might have been a reaper thing but used it to make a new hero Blizz Quantity is not quality. and not only that ashe is another reaper counter, they need to kill him so i can uninstall this game already. not to mention he is the only character with a bad a$$ background ANTI SJW

3 Likes

Just make it instant its not fair a 1 shot hero can do that with a grip and long range damage :slight_smile: ppl telling me its not balanced if reapers tele is instant well i could argue about a hero that can grip and 1 shot from all over that map is that balanced? no but it gives reaper a fair Advantage

2 Likes

He doesnt need a rework, just some heavy buffs.

2 Likes

they buffed him feels nothing diffrent.

1 Like

Reaper here stepping out of Gate, UGH

2 Likes

not really spir1t only plays him once a week stop watching utube just look at his channel there’s a reason why he plays reaper only in friday.

1 Like