Rework doomfist

stop this joke blizzard. play against doomfist is terrible. he have massive movement , with 3 stupid cc posibilitys and a lot of dmg…

some heros dont have any posibility against this trash hero design.

Making him a tank would be nice IMO.

2 Likes

I agree. Not only would it give tank players a fun hero to play, but it also means tanks don’t have to fight against an annoying CC monster. I believe this would drastically reduce Q times.

2 Likes

literally…i cant say if doomfist is op or no. but every single match against doomfist is a terrible experience.

1 Like

The only dps that require 2 players at least to kill him

He should be DELETED

Uh, no.
They aren’t going to delete a hero.

I know but they should

At least make him balanced for once

1 Like

They would still have to, and it would be worse. Since DF has no barrier, his kit would need to shift to less damage but even more cc.

I say just leave him as DPS but if anyone has a good tank design I’d like to hear it.

doubt it, unless the devs were wasted while making the doomfist rework design.

he doesn’t need more CC to be a tank, He just needs abilities that can possibly block damage and protect allies.

1 Like

The guy is really easy to counter

And he isnt easy to play, hell i would even say its not worth learning him in his current state

You have to take in mind his weaknesses too, not only his strengths

1 Like

Yeah, he’s pretty balanced right now. But tons of people (reddit and forums and in actual games) have been complaining about horrible it is to play against him. I mean cmon, you gotta admit, what type of dev thought it was a good idea to have knockbacks, stuns, one shots, quick combos, fast mobility in a guys kit.

1 Like

the same dev team that create and launch briggite 1.0, mercy 2.0 and hanzo 2.0 xd

1 Like