Rest in peace mercy

Can we take a moment to appreciate the dev’s and how they are building a grave for mercy and for us the mercy mains…

18 Likes

Are you guys gonna do this…AGAIN?!

75 Likes

Sure

(20 Characters limit)

7 Likes

Hah, I wish Mercy would be dead again. I want her to be a troll-pick again, with her situational ult again. As long as Rez is on a cooldown, she’ll ALWAYS be a must-pick. WHY do the devs deliberately ignore this?!

14 Likes

What did they announce?
The changes to Hanzo Ult also affect Ana and Orisa.

What do u mean? What happened?

See you next month when she doesn’t die like you guys proclaim for the billionth time.

I say you guys like I don’t mostly play Mercy in comp these days.

29 Likes

25 Likes
4 Likes

My hero got nerfed and is still going to be meta because of res.:cry:

25 Likes

What now?

I am legit gonna uninstall if it’s bad.

4 Likes

Oh boy here we go.

It could have been a lot worse. Just a healing nerf. She will still be powerful. She won’t die any time soon, mark my words.

17 Likes

Heya!

This nerf is in the complete wrong direction, she’s still going to remain powerful.

Her actual problem is the fact she still has an UNEARNED rez every 30 seconds.

Although Valk charge rate has been nerfed, she still has the ability to group heal which SHOULD be he weakness.

16 Likes

This is like her 20th nerf and shes still the top picked support …and mercy mains say the same thing after every nerf

23 Likes

OH
That’s pretty neat. YAY LUCIO, ANA, MOIRA BUFFS

4 Likes

in order for other supports to gain some viablity mercy had to die… I’ll take it! Yas.

5 Likes

I kind of suspect her consistent heals, her safety with GA, and her ability to negate picks will leave in her in a good spot. She also brings damage amp.

For anyone unaware of the changes being made, blizz stickied this thread not too long ago.

This is the change being made to Mercy.

K make sure you bring some popcorn we’ll have movie night next month.

2 Likes

We’ll keep an eye on her to make sure she is still a strong pick Jeff Kaplan 7/18. This confirms my theory, more pretty skins for keep tricking us and don’t stop playing Mercy!

3 Likes

No one should be a main of one character. If you main support, you should be able to flex pick all supports to fix any situation…not just sit on mercy, and have that be the end all be all to your support capabilities.

15 Likes