Replace Shout's Bonus Health with AoE Wounding

It opens up Queen to more strategies while scaling the effectiveness of the ability on the amount of enemies around her, just like the rest of her design! I think it would be a lot more fun without directly buffing her. It would be nice to have another source of healing instead since the whole kit is designed around it.

Even if it’s just 20 damage apiece, that’s a best-case of only 250 healing for you over a slow period instead of 150 burst HP. And it would often be worse than that, but still much more fun to try!

She shouts so loud the enemies ears bleed :rofl:

2 Likes

Not the worst idea I’ve ever heard tbh.

1 Like

How was that not already a thing? She’s practically the female Gilbert Gottfried.

This isn’t D&D, she’s not a bard, you do not get vicious mockery.

2 Likes

BUT we get a Paladin and a Warlock?! :frowning:

A paladin who broke the game to the point that it took 13 different nerfs and the inclusion of role lock to tone her down to make her counterable, yet she was STILL s tier at the end of ow1, so they had to nerf her AGAIN in ow2.

Why the hell would you want to remove the only defensive tool she has? It’s not even that strong in the realm of defensive tools.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be though. Sound based damage is already a thing.

Edit: More OT I like the idea though it also means she loses the only defensive utility she gives for her team (overhealth) presumably. I think if they kept that and adjusted the CD to be lower (since she personally would almost certainly be squishier with this change in favor of more healing / offense) it wouldn’t be a bad idea. Think she had something similar IIRC with the aprilfools event actually.

1 Like

Let each person hit reduce its cooldown.

That doesn’t address the issue that you’re removing the only defensive ability from a 400 hp tank with no armor or shield health.

1 Like

She’s 450HP, Gracie’s recall should create a mini-twister for a larger AoE.

Yep, that is my issue with it. It’s not unworkable I think if the CD itself is adjusted. Would make sticking in fights and being aggressive easier but makes her much more susceptible to burst damage.

Regardless since antihealing is a thing and with no other form of mitigation she would need some sort of adjustment to make up for the loss of overhealth.

Try me, I can mock you, and own you in game at the same time! Nat 20, mo-fo!

Not a fan of the idea tbh. She just got a dmg increase, and already has high dmg. I think more dmg is the last thing she needs, and the temp health is pretty core to her survival from
burst dmg.

why are you wanting to make her even more op after they rebuffed her

Going by your name, you main Tracer, you know, the single most OP DPS in the game who has never truly got a nerf that took her out of meta?

JQ is no where near OP lol

jq is 1 shotting heroes and 76 is outdamaging tracer easily unless the person playing 76 doesnt know what they are doing…they need to quit listening to flats

She can only do 160 damage iirc with a perfect headshot. She’s not one shotting people.

She does 80 damage per shot, 90 per carnage, and 45 per knife/melee.

You should do research tbh.

Now if you said she combo’s people… Then yeah, that’s what she does.

This is a Flats complaint, not a junker queen complaint. He’s the forums’ favorite boogeyman at the moment.