Remove role queue

Some people are so biased on this change, and they have very few rational arguments? Instead, they attack the rational arguments that actually make sense?

So what do you expect to happen with no role q, the healers or tanks are going to magically be the better DPS and switch roles and win? Lol.

the statement I replied to indicated - gist, not a quote - that a non222 team could not beat a 222 team.

ever.

2 Likes

I have loved overwatch since I started playing 2 years ago. Itā€™s the only console game Iā€™ve played for 2 years. Thatā€™s how much Iā€™ve loved playing.

This role queue has me looking for a new game. I donā€™t care about wait times, but being stuck in a role and watching others fail at their roles suck. I choose my role based on maps. Certain maps, I prefer playing tanks and others dps. I have no problem playing a healer either.

Itā€™s too bad. I really loved this game, but this has completely ruined it for me.

15 Likes

Calm down bruh. Bliz can handle things.

I too choose characters based on maps (and modes), and while this isnt my only issue with Forced Queue, I do have this problem as well

Its a sad time.

a very sad time

10 Likes

I wish I understood this post, so I could respond to it properly

I havenā€™t had a queue that lasted for more than 1 minute.

2-2-2 is the best idea ever for this game.

1 Like

sometimes if i see 2 people playing damage role Iā€™ll go tankā€¦ but if we are losing badly because they cant handle a certain hero on the other team then weā€™ll swapā€¦

3 Likes

OK but this then assumes that the DPS magically must be good enough at other roles that swapping them onto it is going to be the magic ingredient to a win. So youā€™re assuming youā€™re a better DPS than the role youā€™re queuing. Just queue DPS then if you have no faith in other DPS since you believe youā€™re better than what youā€™ve been experiencing.

1 Like

to add to this, my in games so far with this update, my tank rooster dealt with bastion, enemy flankers, and shield just fineā€¦imo other healer/tank classes offer solutions also.(only drawback is double shield but one braindead bastion is all that is required for that)

Good question. They ruined wow, now OW.

5 Likes

ā€œfun is subjective?ā€

1 Like

The 3 different SR systems are fine. If anything, they are an eye opener. For the longest time I thought I was hard stuck in gold.

After doing the beta role queue, my tank SR was bouncing between silver and gold, my Damage and Support were plat. Decided to hop on live and got to plat with Moira. This made me realize my best role was support.

1 Like

Omg you and I are like the best role que defenders on these forums <3 lmao

You call me a trash widow, but I clicked on your head :wink:

-š“š“µš“®š”š“žš“·š“®

So it was you!! one of those dps tank!! :DDDDDD

What the hell blizzard was thinking? 2-2-2 makes the game much more better, stop Quad DPS Comps, Actually having healers, and makes sure everyone gets a chance to have an actual organized comp instead of having 4 snipers, 1 tank - 1 healer - 4 DPS, Ect.

2-2-2 changes everything for everyone, they ainā€™t gunna change stuff just so you can only have fun, DPS one trick.

1 Like

im not so much of a defender. i just cant see they have any good arguments for reverting or going soft lock.
Mostly dps mains that are angry because dps queue is longer

Best thing to happen to the game. Sincerely, a dps main.

2 Likes

I experience similar match times if I attempt to play DPS however I am guaranteed DPS with 2 tanks healers ect. I have constantly been forced to tank or support before 222 so how else would I get it? Better waiting 10 mins for a guarantee.