Remove Moira from FFA

I like playing FFA, There I can train DPS heroes that Im not that good with or practice aim before playing real games. But Im so dead tired of Moiras in FFA who ruins all the fun for all the other players. I havent heard a single person who likes having Moira in their FFA games. No one beside Moira mains would miss her if she was gone from FFA

Moira isn’t played in FFA?

Flash => FtH is the end of her every time.

10 Likes

Hm…? I think lots of heros counter her pretty well.

Then you should practice facing Moira’s for when you are that squishy that is out of position so you don’t fall victim to Forum Moira.

3 Likes

Can’t hear Moira’s over the sound of “WOOOAAAH THERE!”.

9 Likes

custom games, tryhard FFA. There is always like 4-8 of these going on when I still played and it’s the best thing in Overwatch right now.

I mean, you’re trying to practice your dps heroes in FFA right? Wouldn’t it make sense to practice against Moiras? You’ll be facing her in non-FFA as well.

5 Likes

Who said anything about counters? There’s no counter to having a nice 1 vs 1 only to both be killed by a stray damage orb from nowhere. And being limited only to Moiras counters just because she’s pure hell to deal with in FFA isn’t that fun either

There is a counter for that. Called Roadhog.

1 Like

Or you juke the flash and then the McCree can’t hit his shots. Wuah wauh.

True FFA players have a higher dignity than to play roadhog

Brig used to wreck her day. These days though… she’s a bit of a joke against most characters since they run or kill her faster than she’s able to.

Well, I damn dignity in FFA. It is free for all.
And this guy is basically saying spam isnt good. So that also makes Junkrat and Torbion and Hanzo unwanted too.

Next thing you know he will say invisibility is unfair.

At least Brig only got kills she was aiming for. Moira’s orb is like Hanzos old scatter where she gets kills on the other side of the map because of RNG

It has a loud wub wub sound when it is coming, especially when it bounces off walls. How can you not hear it coming?

You can hear all you want, some heroes don’t have the mobility to get out of the way. And those who do might’ve used it to get away from a different enemy.

If you hear it coming, sure you do

Moira is excellent aim practice in ffa. Hog and mccree are the ones that should be removed

Hog okay, but McCree, you can disable his flashbang. Though if someone picks Hammond, who the heck is supposed to do anything?

Mei and Sombra

6char