Remove moira auto lock

Yeah maybe if you afk

LOL Spunky, do your research before crying for nerfs and stuff. it is not an auto lock. it just has a high spread with an animation that looks like an auto lock.

Zarya beam sized hitbox.

And lowest dps in the game, no chance for headshots

you are obviously quite emotional right now.
i would advise taking a little break, getting some fresh air,
and distancing yourself from the game for a moment.
we all have those moments, its okay.

1 Like

How am I emotional? lol Maybe you are because I criticize your entry level character?

1 Like

How’s it possible for Moira to not have 100
or at least 90 accuracy in a duel. Only a few characters have movement abilities that could even their characters fast and far enough to cause her to readjust

“insta”

“2 seconds”

Okay that’s it, reported for trolling. You made it a bit blatant at this point.

Because most players who aren’t @Burglebutt-1996 move while being shot at, making them more difficult to hit. And as someone else has said above, yes even Moira hits surprisingly little actually. That’s because the beam isn’t lock-on.

Here’s an easy comparison:
Play as Zarya. What would you say is the %-age of time you hold that beam onto a non-tank target who is moving and jumping? Because Moira’s beam is ~the same size, actually, larger but by an actually pretty small margin.

So if you can reliably do 50 DPS (100% hit) as Moira, you could easily do 2x-5x the damage as Zarya while also disabling half the enemy effects, being ridiculously powerful in the process.

1 Like

If you want to dumpster Moira in a 1v1, just play Hog. Or the lesser known Moira slayer: Sym.

If TP is between the two of you, her beam becomes nearly impossible to latch onto you. Her orb is still dangerous, but TP is up so you can just avoid it. Because of how her beam interacts with the TP, it is impossible for her to target a turret that is loaded into the TP. Honestly fighting her as Sym is like fighting a baby.

1 Like

play her and you will find it out.
her beam isnt as generous as people seem to think.

1 Like

I can kill Moira just fine I just think shes a lazy character and that the devs don’t know what direction they want to take the game, brig and moira are a perfect example of that.

And what hero isn’t lazy

Cool go ahead and report away cry baby

/thread

Then all is well, she’s clearly balanced if even you can kill her fine. Needs a significant buff most likely :stuck_out_tongue:

Threads like these are the reason why Devs ignore a lot of what gets posted here.

1 Like

They can buff her but get rid of the hog size hitboccs so shes not a joke character any more

Good. They did.

It’s the width of Zarya’s beam actually.

1 Like

Nope still hog size hit bocccs nice try

No, it’s very generous. It was designed with genji in mind. You can easily track him during his dashing, which is one of the hardest things to do aiming wise. Try that on soldier or zarya and then moira and then see how different it feels

1 Like

Any given moira will be able to track a super speed wall riding lucio too its that easy for the,m

of course it is generous, but not AS generous as people on the forum (especially people who dont play her much) think.

1 Like