Remove decay from master and below

seriosuly there is no reason then any higher then grand master and top 500 should have it like come on those are the people most dedicated to the game put that timer on them stop forcing me to play the game when i don’t have time or feel like it like i feel so forced to play to play the game like come on… or at least do it like lol you litterly only have to play 1 game a week and your okay

2 Likes

the thing is to be eligible for t500, you have to be atleast diamond. Thats, why they put anti decay starting from diamond. But, ya i agree. Removing decay from masters is a good idea.

1 Like

Why is there decay in GM as well? I’m not a pro player, there should only be decay in top 500.

2 Likes

gm is high enough in my opinion they can have it but master … like its such a mess there come on

There’s no difference between masters and low GM. Both are messy and uncoordinated.

1 Like

T500 is a moving target. It would feel terrible for people who are borderline thinking they don’t have decay then hit with decay when they get bumped into T500.

I agree. I can’t tell you enough how annoying decay is. I recently decayed on my main account from 34** down to 3000, simply because I don’t have the time I used to (due to work) to play.

I don’t understand why decay even exists outside of GM, I get that you have to be at least Diamond to be eligible for T500, but this game has millions of players, a Diamond being T500 will never happen, there’s simply more than enough players in GM for that to even happen.

Decay needs to be removed.

I say add decay to all ranks above silver. That’ll help me climb! :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume it’s in there as a stick vs carrot to poke players past 3k to play more games per a week. As the player pop past 3k is in sub 15%, masters alone gets down to 3%. So that means even mid diamond has to be some where in top 8% or so…
It’s a lot tougher to mix and match past 3k too due to compressed skill gap vs say silver in a gold game.

The problem is a lot of players have alt accounts and that just throws a huge monkey wrench into the decay system. As they just screw around on alts and wait to do placements

1 Like

There are Top500 Diamond players on PS4 (asian servers) lol…

Jesus…what has this game become. Fair enough then I guess.

i just feel unecearly streesed like oh no i got to play games games on my sr will drop sure if i miss like a day or 2 its not that much but still its … just bleh it feels like such a hassel

From what I’ve heard, there are diamonds in Top 500 in Asian servers on console…

Didn’t see the comment above

1 Like