Remove 222 from Comp

yeah. Multiple forums on multiple sources in order to gain the widest possible demographic of votes.

Already did a quick run. We need someone with lvl3 and Chinese ID, cause it wont let me post in there :joy:

The River Sence is in Leicestershire, through places like Coalville and Hinckley. But I guess you already knew that.

Wow you’re so smart you know geography as well as sence

Well one of us has to know something.

If you could learn something, we could be a dangerous duo.

2-2-2 is the only reason I came back to OW.

I complained about 4 dps as a high plat/diamond player. Streamers like Emongg and Slayercomplained over games with people fighting over dps and getting too many of them.

The only people I see complaining over this are the DPS mains.

2 Likes

Yeah. People do get very angry about it, and most other things, on the forum for no rhyme or reason.

It is funny to just poke them and troll them. As I have done here.

Good night!

And based off Q times u can see we make up the largest denomination

No you make up the longest line of suckers lol

That’d be true if I still played DPS. Now I’m a Zarya one trick or a DPS mercy

Haha. I wonder how many people report you.

With that one statement you have invalidated your arguments. GG

Lol you actually believed i was a DPS Mercy

Sure. But they post and act like everyone hates it while many try to make it sound like 10+ minute queues are normal for all groups (which is laughable and pretty much is called out somehow immediately).

Overwatch is a hard game as is for healer or tank. I quit for I got tired of constant games of 4 DPS fighting over who gets to stay as DPS or just going with it and complaining how I couldn’t keep them alive with one tank that none of them used.

Hope you can see why healers at least don’t tend to complain.

Well. You could try being less of a coward and use your main account in here.

But why do that when you can talk out of your rear and hide away like a little mouse.

pat pat pat

dang how did you know I’m hiding my secret dps mercy account because I’m scared

Because winding up trolls like you is fun. You keep taking the bait and replying.

This brings me a tiny piece of good humour to start my day.

Well you know what they say, sharing is caring! Have a good one man

bye little troll. I will say hello next time I cross your bridge.

Bye fatty patty

fatty patty… this coming from someone whos mum feeds them wotsits because the crane hasn’t come to get them out of bed yet?

hahaha

Lol coming from the guy who needs to bathe outside in a TROUGH because he’s too blubbery for the bathtub