Remove 222 from Comp

Most of theose who complained about 5 DPS are Golds who never leave QuickPlay.
Comp was fine
Comp is unplayable, not even ‘comp’ anymore, 13 minutes wait time is unacceptable.

8 Likes

Don’t play “comp” then.

Or just chill out and have a laugh.

1 Like

Comp is the only reason I play overwatch
And 2/2/2 makes it garbage

3 Likes

Ah. Well that is easy then. Stop playing.

222 has its flaws, but sadly for you it has the approval of the majority.

Just the forum is full of people who only complain about this without real justification, and without offering solutions. Which is why I find it so funny to have a browse through.

5 Likes

First you whine about players who whined about comp and think they shouldnt play comp. Then you whine about comp but dont get to the same conclusion. I wonder why. Why not use same logic on your self? Just dont play comp.

I wonder where you pulled those made up stats from. People didn’t vote on this. DPS mains make up the majority of the player base and I guarantee none of us want to wait a match-length time to get in a comp match.

I would but there aren’t any good multiplayer FPS to turn to… so I’ve found the only way to play now which is one tricking Zarya

Im yet to see approval of majority.

Later in the day Ill get some beers and think about organizing a poll.

2 Likes

So you don’t like it so that must be the majority… Makes sence, you win.

Also, why do you have to play an FPS. Why don’t you go paint balling with friends (assuming you have some). Although you will probably find a way to complain about that when you don’t win lol.

The majority of threats are anti-222 on the forums… But most people who like it can’t be bothered to trawl through this clown fiesta to make their point.

1 Like

Before 222 if you did read forums there was a lot of DPS players who wanted 222, people told them they will get long ques, they said they dont care. Now the ones who cared but didnt read forums are here now crying.

This isn’t about winning/losing? First you make up stats and now you’re making some kind of weird strawman argument.

It’s spelled sense by the way… and you have none…

Did you read the forums before 222? It was a lot of 222 voters, like under 10% was against it.

Well thats why we need a poll? Cause most players I asked in-game have very negative opinion about 222.

Wow. Big man. Has nothing to back up his argument but anecdotal evidence, so bags on a typo.

Marvellous.

Big man.

Makes SENCE

1 Like

If you do the poll on the forums you will get a biased view.

This is the place after all that wants a Widow nerf because she 1 shots people… lol

That’s not a typo the keys are not close together. That’s called failed 3rd grade.

Ofcourse it will, but do you know a better idea?
The best we can do as I see it, run the poll on all the regional forums, not only NA OW forums.

Well, seeing as im using a phone, and have been looking up the River Sence, it is an easy typo to make when you don’t give any F’s

yeah. Multiple forums on multiple sources in order to gain the widest possible demographic of votes.

Oh yeah sure, if only you had a sense river instead of that dried up puddle of sence in your brain eh bud