Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

in role q it’s 10mins

Ah so this is the other part of the invasion story, very interactive!
Will Sombra appear in my room and boop me on the nose?

1 Like

Relive “Your” Overwatch Glory!

Quite prominently suggests that it’s a tailored experience.
The only thing tailored about it is on screen text the player already has access to ingame…

Not only that it’s also just available for players in the States…

You’re an EU player?
Be happy you received a fake promise, twice!
Don’t you dare complain about that!

Be happy with minimal effort, be happy your stats weren’t erased like the years of comp data, because it can always get worse.

4 Likes

At least give me a spray or a skin, showing how much time I have thrown away in ow2.
That way people can laugh at me in-game for a reason.

Instead you give some recrap AI video(not even accurate for some), and proceed say6 it’s a celebration gift, as long as your from the US.
You could also just give a back hand…

2 Likes

Epic fail!

The only thing the video got right was my name. Inaccurate playtime, wrong max rank, and people on my most played with list I’ve never heard of.

Honestly I’m not surprised. This is probably coming from the same garbage system that sends the weekly play summary emails. That usually just repeat the same information every week. That was inaccurate in the first place.

Blizzard marketing team, please stop trying to do things like this. The idea is nice, but the execution is abysmal. You just make the product look worse.

2 Likes

Had to fix that small mistake.

since my stats won’t go back to s1, my oldest is idk something like s22 or so idk, I know they did delete many old seasons. (if you used sarcasm, I apologize)

They will offer you a $20 bundle for that.

2 Likes

I thought I was opted in but haven’t received a video. Are they being rolled out over time?

-Plays ow since release.-

-Gets excited about watching highlights from all those years.-

-Must be an active player of ow2.-

:neutral_face:

It’s real hard to be active when you guys have leaned into making your product offering worse than the original.

2 Likes

biggest cope of the year
also lol at that metric, be blizzard, brb asking SREs to run while (num_accs <= 1000000000) { create_account(); } omg we have 1 billion players !!!

Oh. Boo. I’m not enabling it to be advertised to. I’m just going to pretend this doesn’t exist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You’re not for real, are you? You mean 99.4 million smurfs.

2 Likes

I cant even access mine and I’m in the US sobbb.

1 Like

Bruh…do you know, that there are players also outside of US?

Tons of these 100m accounts are just alternative accounts

And lets not forget about all the people who got Overwatch 1 for free via humble bundle and made an account to redeem it, so many people have at least 1-3 alts.

More like at least 5 on average.

Can we get some accurate and recent data, please ?

1 Like

I don’t get what this post even is
It should give me some video montage of awesome potg or big plays I did?

The link just ask me if I want to opt in to some blizzard marketing spam mail.
Do I need to do that in order to receive the video?

Seems pretty pointless

1 Like

Lame.

Funny, I get sub 1 minute queues in all roles, but waited 10 minutes before giving up on an Open Queue game on Saturday night.