Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

Okay so if I am not from the US and I allowed Idomoo that means I am scammed?

Just remove it from your connected accounts like I did, you should be able to find it in account settings > connections.

5 Likes

Thx got rid of it. Cringe.

3 Likes

That’s not fair to hog JQ to yourself. You know how few supports were out in OW1? Like 7 max.

So how mant of these were smurf accounts or false accounts?

We all know Korean internet cafes were hosting Overwatch as a game and required customers to make a brand new account.

We ever going to address how there’s literal Blizz account bots to make smurfs accounts?

Its just a simple generator bot too.

They should have said it was a US only thing at the beginning, I just sold my information for free without being able to get the video access

2 Likes

It’s in account settings, connection authorised apps .

2 Likes

If they bring rotten cake gotta throw it in the bin

2 Likes

For a small second, I thought the video would have some on my clips😅

100 million players.

Waiting 3min open qp

1 Like

Do the thousands of hackers, smurfs, and boosters get included in that number? You know, since people are free to make as many accounts as they’d like?

1 Like

if the devs were marching you towards the gallows you would be complimenting their choice of rope.

zero other positive replies in this thread - goldintern chooses to kiss boot - imagine my shock.

You do not have 100 million players, very funny lie(not).

Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States who are opted into receiving Marketing Communications and have actively played Overwatch 2.

US players only? lmao! My guy found a new way to gatekeep something.

1 Like

A number I am sure we will see again much later, likely in a decade or two.

They can put any number they want, there is no way to verify it for us and it’s meaningless.

100million “players” , how many of those are smurfs/alt/banned accounts,
How many of those are actually active accounts (Logging in once every season is not active).
How many of those are regular active players (Login at least once a week)

The only numbers that matter are the ones that will appear on their earnings report, but now that they are under Microsoft, I’m not sure we will be able to see a lot of details.

Pointing out that I think differently than most of the forums is a compliment. The thread is literally people complaining about a free thing they were given that they don’t have to engage with. Peak forums.

yep, but you can remove your link

It’s open queue, what do you expect? Surely not players?

It is on the dev/design team that glory needed to be relived