Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

Come on now, you’re expecting too much from this indie company

2 Likes

4 likes in over 3 hours Overwatch fell off

3 Likes

Nice, exclude rest of world… So is supposed only united states is playing this game right?

Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States

I don’t care for USA, i don’t live there, WHY YOU EXCLUDED ENTIRE REST OF WORLD IN THIS???

3 Likes

Hm, not very interesting. It’s mostly just a mashup of random hero highlight intros with some of my stats popping up on the screen for a couple seconds.

Oh. USA only. Gotcha. :face_exhaling:

That’s why it isn’t available in EU. I bet my buttcheeks that’s it violating EU data protection laws

BTW: Blizzard is very likely violating EU data protection by not telling you what infos you share with Idomoo, before sign up

7 Likes

Blizzard using the anniversary to get people to share info with a random company and then cynically asking for people to opt into marketing instead of the promised product is so chefs kiss

9 Likes

Feeding the AI machine every way possible. The cancer tumor always hungers

8 Likes

if they really have any sort of guts, tell them to display active player number at any time in game :joy:

2 Likes

exactly that AI company is probably paying blizzard for this data or something.

probably a way to show income to MS

probably cause of the data privacy laws in other regions, cant sell of your playerbase like this with other regions lol

Like if its properly transparent hey guys this AI rig is going to syphon data for these purposes and you get this in return do you want it ?

NO all these people act worse than alleyway scammers, hey hey you want your potg montage, come come.

oh you opted in its only for US sorry cause we violate laws everywhere else.

oh we are so legit ,see here eula lalalala

you just signed of your home, ancesteral property and your newborn to us :joy:

Third grade scumsters all of them.

1 Like

I receive weekly stats in my email about my peformance.

“Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States who are opted into receiving Marketing Communications and have actively played Overwatch 2. Opting in to receive Blizzard marketing communications will not make this video immediately available and will only make you eligible to receive future campaigns.”

Thanks Blizzard, I’ll just wait until next year for my recap

This little video was really neat. Made me smile. Thanks!

Y’all really hate everything. If the devs showed up at your house with a cake, you’d complain about the flavor.

I have a US account, and I was already opted in to all the marketing stuff.

No video for me though. Poor execution as usual Blizzard.

2 Likes

Same. Blizzard cannot do a simple task.

1 Like

I gotta say, a generic video with the stats you can see any time…seems a little…low effort

6 Likes

Oh yikes, making sure this trash isn’t connected. Blizzard being scummy as usual.

Edit: I see the opt-in thing but on my battle.net profile can’t seem to find the option to remove this. Any idea which option it is? Is it the ‘targeted ads’ section?

2 Likes

You are a quickplay noob, just accept it.