Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

I’m curious how it got its info

Because it said my most played hero is sombra (when it’s zen by a good 30 hrs more)

Also said I played 96% QP…which is nowhere near accurate either….more like 60% MH, 30 QP and 10 comp…

1 Like

US only…

yet another reason why it’s the greatest country on Earth :us: :eagle: :fireworks:

sucks for me tho

3 Likes

its a AI company based in israel, and uses lucas GPT derivative of chat gpt lol

its being used by all the AAAA studios like ubishaft

Im not against AI for growth but just like social networks the less you have these for personal stuff the better.

5 Likes

ya fruitsoup is right on this they should specify it better on the site too not just post.

you get the message after authorising the app, you can remove auth though in account settings.

1 Like

just like us looks at your pfp , ya you are a sombra main, AI is smart like us :grin:

Not israhell…
I can’t explain how QUICKLY i removed that from my connections! No thanks.

4 Likes

Seems odd to skip the (presumably) majority of your player base with this one.

6 Likes

It just keeps directing me to Opt In to marketing details despite them already being enabled.

I’m just…going to disable them now and pretend this whole video thing doesn’t even exist. What a way to sour something that could have been fun.

6 Likes

US only, unless you are American in which case no idea

I had to keep checking that I remained signed in through the various windows

valorant give this kind of info every season on your mail FOR EVERYONE even if you don’t play anymore like me :melting_face: why is blizzard like this?

2 Likes

Hey please watch this personalized ad for a product you’re already using.

2 Likes

Gonna milk that meaningless number till dry, eh? How about any actual rewards?

Looking forward to see how little I have played the game since OW2…

Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States

Thanks for nothing, I guess, lol. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Hell yeah, a video showcasing how absolutely average I am.
Thanks Blizzard (:

5 Likes

“That’s the equivalent of 297 days!!”

“Your highest rank: Silver!”

lol

10 Likes

Fix.

The.

Game.

2 Likes

Oh cool you actually linked a data collector to your customers?

Cool Blizzard.

4 Likes

I’m afraid to see the video.

I’m afraid it will be a compilation of heroes dancing on the payload.

4 Likes

And they couldn’t do even that right :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You have to have already been opted in. Opting in now only makes it so you can maybe get similar content in the future.

Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States who are opted into receiving Marketing Communications and have actively played Overwatch 2. Opting in to receive Blizzard marketing communications will not make this video immediately available and will only make you eligible to receive future campaigns.